Profile for Nigel > Reviews

Nigel (Teesside)

Breville VBL096 Blend-Active Personal Blender Family Pack - White/Green
Breville VBL096 Blend-Active Personal Blender Family Pack - White/Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product!, 2 Feb. 2015
Bought this as my son swims everyday for a local club and loves smoothies. This blender is so easy to use with minimal cleaning. The bottles are great. Can rustle up a smoothie in under 2 minutes and he's ready to go! Exactly what we wanted!

Ritche Black Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch Band Strap Straight End Solid Links of 22m Bandcase -01
Offered by Bentley's Bargain Warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Pebble Classic Strap, 2 Feb. 2015
I wanted to replace the original rubber strap on my Pebble. This one looks really smart a matches my black pebble well. Delivery was slow but I'm pleased with the product.

VANGUARD UP-Rise 14Z Zoom Bag for DSLR Camera
VANGUARD UP-Rise 14Z Zoom Bag for DSLR Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality camera bag, 27 Sept. 2013
This is my second Vanguard Up-rise bag. I also have the larger rucksack type. The quality of these bags is excellent.
I carry a Nikon D3100 with 70-200 lens. The bag can expand slightly so might take a slightly larger lens.
There are a few pockets for carrying the usual spare batteries, memory cards, filters etc. The shoulder strap and carry handle are well made and nice and padded.
There is a pocket with a useful removable rain cover in.
I'm sure you won't be disappointed with this bag.

Eye-Fi Mobile X2 Wireless SDHC 8GB Memory Card
Eye-Fi Mobile X2 Wireless SDHC 8GB Memory Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Eye-Fi card!, 27 Sept. 2013
I had an original 4gb Eye-Fi card that used to be quite glitchy. But I've always loved the idea of being able to take pictures with a decent camera (I use a Nikon D3100) and transferring them straight to iphone to upload to Facebook etc.
When I saw there was a new version of the card I thought I'd give it a go. I must say that so far it's faultless.
Used to be difficult to get my phone to connect to the eye-Fi card, especially when your at your home network but there doesn't seem to be an issue now. Once I have taken a picture with my camera I open wifi settings on my phone and if it hasn't selected it automatically it's always listed to select.
I totally love this card!