Profile for mr adrian paul rose > Reviews

Content by mr adrian paul...

mr adrian paul rose

50 Original Nespresso Coffee Capsules (Mixed)
50 Original Nespresso Coffee Capsules (Mixed)
Offered by Café Diamant

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced, 25 Feb 2013
I purchased this when i first bought the machine. Later to find that you can buy these directly from Nespresso for only £3 per tube of 10 capsules.

Shenit Multi Angle Stand Premium PU Leather Case Cover Folio for Apple iPad Mini 7.9 inch - light blue
Offered by The Lilam Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 25 Feb 2013
NIce little case does everything in the advert, great to use and ideal protectiong for the Ipad Mini, would recommend to anyone!

6.8M Fully Certified Triple/Treble/3 Section Aluminium Ladder Extension Extendable Foldable Ladder with Stabiliser 3x10

1.0 out of 5 stars SHOCKING DO NOT BUY!, 25 Feb 2013
I purchased this ladder to paint the side of my house. After only going up and down once at full extension the Rivetts on the base extension of the ladder snapped which sent me falling over 10ft.

I sent the seller feedback and explained that the ladder had broken and i would like it to be replaced, in which the seller requested photos of the damage, i sent more than 6 pictures to the seller over 3 months ago a had no repsonse. I chased them about this and was told this item is now out of warrenty even though the complaint was made over 4 months ago now and this i completly down to the product not the user as i am a trained fire fighter and use much larger ladders on a weekly basis.

I would recommend that no-one buys from this company as the quality of the products are shocking and the customer services are even worse. I spent over £100 on a ladder and yet after only one use the ladder is now unusable!
If you would like to see pictures please contact me through my Amazon account.