Profile for Patrick > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Christmas [Special Edition: Bonus Tracks]
Christmas [Special Edition: Bonus Tracks]

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend for Buble loverd, 8 Jan 2013
Bought as a gift. It is the same album as last Christmas one with a couple of extra tracks. Highly recommended if you do not have the previous Christmas album

Michael Buble Official Calendar 2013
Michael Buble Official Calendar 2013
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% rating from recipient., 8 Jan 2013
I bought this as a gift and the recipient says she loves it, especially January apparently! Would recommend as a small gift to Buble lovers.

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits

4.0 out of 5 stars Good hits album, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
A good album if you like the lighthouse family. Has hits like lifted and other favourites. Would recommend to others if they like the music but don't have other albums

Dreams Can Come True - Greatest Hits Vol 1
Dreams Can Come True - Greatest Hits Vol 1
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

3.0 out of 5 stars It's good., 8 Dec 2012
A good compilation containing her main best hits such as Dreams, etc. I would recommend to anyone, it is well worth the money.

The House We Built
The House We Built
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but others better., 8 Dec 2012
This review is from: The House We Built (Audio CD)
Illumina is still their best album. This one is a good album but as a Alishas Attic nut, Illumina is still the best one.

Thats Jazz
Thats Jazz
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Jazz album, 26 July 2012
This review is from: Thats Jazz (Audio CD)
A good light, jazzy, swing album. I heard it a friends house during a party and thought how classy it was, so bought it for myself.

New 10 / 10.2 Inch Black Leather Look Case + USB Keyboard With Free Stylus & Stand Feature For Protection Of Your 10 or
Offered by Time2 Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 25 Jun 2012
I cannot praise this enough. Excellent design, good quality and simplicity to use. I was doubtful when I ordered it, but so suprised when I received it. A must if typing a lot on the tablet.

Motown Chartbusters Vol 1 To 3 Triple Set
Motown Chartbusters Vol 1 To 3 Triple Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Motown Hits, 25 Jun 2012
I had heard that Motown Chartbusters Vol 3 was the best Motown album you could buy. I was not disappointed and this item was Vol 1 to 3 so even greater pleasure.

Human
Human

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great album by Brandy, 8 May 2012
This review is from: Human (Audio CD)
I was disappointed with the previous "Afrodisiac" album, but this album brings Brandy back to where she should be. A beautiful album which I will play over and over.

Never Say Never
Never Say Never

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Brandy album ever, 8 May 2012
This review is from: Never Say Never (Audio CD)
I have all her albums and this one is the best by far (if it's ballards you are after). "Have you ever" is beautiful and the cover of "Everything I do" is better than the original. Love it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4