Profile for Reader in training > Reviews

Content by Reader in training

Reader in training "Knowledge is power" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Tigerbox Premium Desktop Dock Stand Charger With Audio Line Out / 8 Pin Connector For Apple iPhone 5 / 5s - White
Offered by JellyFish Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 27 Aug 2014
At last a docking station with a fully functional headset connector that works with a normal headset

1GB RAM Memory for LG K1 Express (DDR2-5300) - Laptop Memory Upgrade
1GB RAM Memory for LG K1 Express (DDR2-5300) - Laptop Memory Upgrade
Offered by Offtek

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 27 Aug 2014
I bought these for my brother to upgrade his laptop works fine no issues so I am glad well early days but so far so good and he had no issues with it. Not heard of an LG K1 before but he needed it big laptop in South Africa

Etymotic MC3 Earphones with Mic Compatible with iPod / iPhone / iPad - Blue
Etymotic MC3 Earphones with Mic Compatible with iPod / iPhone / iPad - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome, 22 Aug 2014
Great headphones I am no audiophile but I love them great when I am on a motor bike and listening to music helmet does not easily pull them out like other manufactures earphones does. Since I found Etymotic I have only being purchasing them my first pair of reference ones are still going strong and they are over 10 years old. Ok so they lack punchy base but then I have never been a huge fan of heavy base. And if the plugs don't fit there are several other options available in store. I do not have to turn the volume to max to use them I use them on my PC my phone my MP3 player all over. Ideal for noisy work environments.

BW® MaxScan VAG405 Scanner Code Reader Diagnostic Tool OBD2 EOBD
BW® MaxScan VAG405 Scanner Code Reader Diagnostic Tool OBD2 EOBD
Offered by BW Corp

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for Lupo 1.4TDI, 20 Aug 2014
this does not work for the VW 2004 Lupo1.4TDI reads the code but no description advises unsupported code consult vehicle maintenance manual

Land Rover: 65 Years of Adventure
Land Rover: 65 Years of Adventure
by Nick Dimbleby

4.0 out of 5 stars OK but a few errors, 23 July 2014
Bought it as a gift for someone that really know his Landy's already pointed one error in the book landrover discovery series 2 launch date

Proscan V500 VAG VW Audi Car Diagnostic Scanner Code Reader for Engine Airbag ABS com OBD OBD2 CAN BUS - replaces VAG405,VAG305 V400

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 23 July 2014
I had a engine alarm on my 1.4TD Lupo took seconds to determine it is my EGR complaining about low flow added some diesel cleaner cleaned the EGR £60 total for this tool and the cleaning product not bad considering that the garage would have charged me £50 just to put the diagnostic tool on it.

Gedore 19 TX 20 Screwdriver bit socket set 1/2"+1/4" 34 pcs TX
Gedore 19 TX 20 Screwdriver bit socket set 1/2"+1/4" 34 pcs TX
Offered by German-Sanitary-AGB-Widerrufsbelehrung

5.0 out of 5 stars Tools for life, 23 July 2014
Gedore is hand tools I trust again I was pleased with the quality and it will last me a lifetime

MediaDevil Magicscreen BACK (REAR) screen protector: Dual-tone Clear - Apple iPhone 5/5S (2 x BACK protectors only). IMPORTANT: Read product description before purchasing.
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 23 July 2014
As always a fantastic product ok a bit expensive but hey you got to pay for quality

Nikon WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter
Nikon WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter
Offered by SARRAR

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit funky, 2 Feb 2014
I bought this to operate my Nikon D3200 via my iPhone 5 in the absence of other Wi-Fi signals it operates ok with the occasional disconnect. But try and use it where you have other Wi-Fi signals and the iPhone would disconnect at random in favour of the other Wi-Fi signals not ideal and it is then fidly to reconnect to it.

Wedo Relax Therm Footrest - Transparent
Wedo Relax Therm Footrest - Transparent

4.0 out of 5 stars Silent and toasty, 2 Feb 2014
I sometimes sit long hours at my desk at home and I always have the window open this means often my feet are freezing cold by the time I go to bed and they take hours to warm up. I have been looking at these solutions of heated foot rests for ages. after reading all the other reviews I decided to take the plunge and try this one without any reviews which is a bit pricy but I am not disappointed. Arrived very quick well packaged. Whole construction is made of TUV plastic just the construction bars that is used for assembly is made of metal. It operates silently nice comfortable temperature. Very light construction. I just had to fit a UK plug. Only negative is the anti slip pads which comes separately and you stick these small rubber plugs on the bottom. I recon they will rip off in less than a week. On carpet it slips a bit but I recon I can find some rubber feet with screws as the side panels are made of solid plastic so I suppose you can drill holes in and use self tapping screws to fit proper rubber feet like these 4 X ECB151 DUNLOP CRYBABY WAH PEDAL REPLACEMENT RUBBER FEET & SCREWS . Infinite positions to adjust to suit just about anyone. Very comfy so far I love it and I have only had it for two days. Last night I went to bed with warm cosy feet. I wore hiking boots and I could feel the heat come through the soles today I am only wearing socks and it is really comfy. I am willing to overlook its shortcomings in favour of the sturdy construction.

Only negatives comes with a German power plug and anti slip feat are stick on but with a couple of quick mods this will be perfect hence the four stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11