Profile for Mortice > Reviews

Mortice

The Orange Book: A Method of Self-Realisation
The Orange Book: A Method of Self-Realisation

5.0 out of 5 stars The truth., 8 Jun. 2013
There are not many books in this world we share as human beings sharing the same consciousness that actually can make a difference....this is one.

The Matrix - The Ultimate Collection [DVD] [2004]
The Matrix - The Ultimate Collection [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Keanu Reeves

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb...!!!, 13 Dec. 2011
This box set is of superb quality all around.
Each copy of each Movie is of the finest quality and having not watched any of the series for quite awhile? I just had to watch them all back to back in one sitting for a "Total Matrix Experience"......and then? there are all the extras, which in their own right deserve much applause for the total amount of them and the quality of the in depth appreciation they give on all aspects of the making of the movies.
Anyone who likes this Trilogy will in my humble opinion gain a newly found respect in how they were made and be impressed with the production values of all the crew involved and the dedication...!!! Outstanding Boxset.

Asus Xonaru3 Mobile USB Soundcard
Asus Xonaru3 Mobile USB Soundcard

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb piece of kit...!!!, 19 Oct. 2011
Sitting here now with brilliant sound emerging from my Cambridge Soundworks 2.1 speaker system for the first time ever with my Acer laptop.This excellent USB soundcard arrived here about 2 hours ago and within 5 minutes of easy driver installation it was up and running. It didnt take long to fine tune the sound to suit my speakers and headphones via the very clear menu systems.You really can fine tune things very well and then save the different settings for anythjing you plug into the dongle.
The difference is quite astonishing too, I now have a clear 3 dimensional soundstage in front of me, giving real depth.
I can discern no lack of clarity at all and that is at all frequencies.
If your laptop has poor sound I would thoroughly recommend the Asus as a solution.

Notes on My Books
Notes on My Books

5.0 out of 5 stars A very Insightful read., 1 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Notes on My Books (Kindle Edition)
This is indeed a most excellent journey into the mind of a great author. It is not often that one is able to have such a thorough description in one single book of so much of an authors works and also general comments on literature. In a way I think this book was ahead of its time.

Duragadget Genuine Leather Case & Cover With Stand for Kindle 3 - Red
Duragadget Genuine Leather Case & Cover With Stand for Kindle 3 - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb...!!!, 22 July 2011
I looked at the many covers available for the Kindle and am so glad that I bought this one.
It is very well made and looks as though it will last for a long time. The cover does not interfere with any of the function keys and adds a great deal of protection. The main practical function however is the ability to stand the Kindle up whilst sitting at a table, makes it so easy to read. The fact that it is sold at such a good price is of course a bonus.
Top Product...!!!