Profile for LucyKB > Reviews

Disney Cinderella 3D scenario kit
Disney Cinderella 3D scenario kit
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

1.0 out of 5 stars What a Shame!, 14 Oct. 2013
We didn't purchase this toy from Amazon, we got it as a gift - but for some reason I felt compelled to write a review. It looks amazing, my 6 year old was thrilled to receive this and I was quite excited to see the end result. In reality there is no way a child could attempt anything other than pressing the pieces out. It is adult torture! The instructions are not nearly detailed enough, and there are so many intricate tiny bits that need fitting in places you just can't identify. I'm gutted to say after many attempts I put our unfinished attempt in the bin. I felt terrible but we were never going to get further than we did - and that was barely off the ground!

The Toucan Brothers
The Toucan Brothers
by Tor Freeman

5.0 out of 5 stars Ingenious!, 19 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Toucan Brothers (Paperback)
We were given this book as a gift. I've been busy purchasing it for all our friends! This reminds me so much of the Richard Scarry books we loved as kids. The pictures are works of art, so much to look at and full of humour. The text is so clever, and due to its rhyming nature, I'm sure would appeal to the very young as well as older kids in the same way that Julia Donaldson's work does. It's so nice to find something different.