Profile for Mrs. J. Stewart > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. Stewart

Mrs. J. Stewart (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Countdown the Board Game
Countdown the Board Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Like sitting in the Countdown studio!, 25 May 2016
This review is from: Countdown the Board Game (Toy)
Love this game and play it with my 9 year old grandson. Like the authentic sounding countdown clock, although the batteries don't seem to last very long. I would certainly recommend this to anyone who likes the TV series Countdown, especially as it helps children with spelling and counting.

Lifelong Dog Food, Turkey and Rice for Adult Dogs, 15 kg
Lifelong Dog Food, Turkey and Rice for Adult Dogs, 15 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy to recommend this to everyone, 25 May 2016
I decided to buy this food for my dog after being advised by the vet to try changing from his usual diet. I had already tried my dog on a more expensive dried food which seemed to agree with him. However, when I fed him from the sample bag of Lifelong he absolutely loved it, so I bought the 15kg bag and both the dog and I are delighted with it. I now recommend this to my friends and family.

Soot Reducer 10 Sachet
Soot Reducer 10 Sachet
Offered by Cochranes Of Ayr

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the packet., 2 May 2016
This review is from: Soot Reducer 10 Sachet (Misc.)
Have used these soot reducer sachets for 5 days as instructed, and the smell of soot has disappeared from my stove when I open the door. I have bought a second pack as it is still too cold in the north of Scotland to leave off the fire to have the sweep clean the chimney! Hopefully, these sachets should keep me going until it's milder.

Liberta Siam Bird Cage, 52 x 46 x 36 cm, Medium
Liberta Siam Bird Cage, 52 x 46 x 36 cm, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive Looking and Easy to Clean Cage., 2 May 2016
I love this cage, and my canaries love it too. I had to bring them inside out of their aviary during the colder weather and didn't think they would adapt very easily. This is the second cage like this I have bought. They were completely happy for a couple of weeks with four in each cage. It is easy to set up, easy to feed and water the birds, and very easy to clean out. I would certainly recommend this cage to anyone. It is a hit with my birds.

Linens Limited Value Range Polyester Hollowfibre Cushion Inner Pads, 40 x 40 Cm, 4 Pack
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, Great Price!, 2 May 2016
Great quality cushion pads. Excellent price. Fast delivery. What more can I ask for.

Times Tables Art Poster Print - 24x16"
Times Tables Art Poster Print - 24x16"
Offered by Poster Display

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Time Tables Poster Sent, 2 May 2016
I chose this Time Tables Poster because it had the times tables as I know them, and can teach my grandchildren the same way. The poster I received was a different type and I have noticed one or two other reviews seem to be saying the same thing. The quality of the poster is actually very good and I was very disappointed that they couldn't sent the item which was shown in the photo.

Sole Control  Orthotic Insoles  Classic Full length  Arch Supports, heel Pads for Plantar Fasciitis, Flat Feet, Fallen Arches,7-8.5
Sole Control Orthotic Insoles Classic Full length Arch Supports, heel Pads for Plantar Fasciitis, Flat Feet, Fallen Arches,7-8.5
Offered by Sole Control

5.0 out of 5 stars I would certainly recommend them., 20 Mar. 2016
Bought these for my husband who had pes planus (fallen arches) and he was suffering from shooting pains up his legs and back. He has been using them for a week and already the pain is subsiding. I shall certainly buy more so that he can put them into shoes and just leave them. I would certainly recommend them.

ANSIO 94611 Interior Hanging Wardrobe Dehumidifier, 210 g, Pack of 6
ANSIO 94611 Interior Hanging Wardrobe Dehumidifier, 210 g, Pack of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as any more expensive dehumidifiers I've had, 5 Jan. 2016
I previously bought more expensive dehumidifiers for my wardrobe, but thought I'd give these a try. They seem to be working just as well as any I've had previously and I will happily purchase more of them.

Wolf & York Juniper Youth Slippers - Anthracite
Wolf & York Juniper Youth Slippers - Anthracite

5.0 out of 5 stars One Very Happy Grandson, 5 Jan. 2016
I bought these for my grandson, who had had a pair before, and he is delighted with them. They seem to be very well made, are comfortable and easy to wear. I would certainly have no hesitation in recommending these. I might even try to get a pair for myself!

Bakers Complete Tasty Beef and Country Vegetables Dog Food - 14 kg
Bakers Complete Tasty Beef and Country Vegetables Dog Food - 14 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy dog, happy owner!, 25 Nov. 2015
I now have one very happy and contented dog. Bakers Complete is exactly as it says "complete" and our pooch adores the meaty chunks in it. His coat has become silky again, so all in all we are perfectly happy with our purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5