Profile for P. B. Curry > Reviews

LEGO Creator 10214: Tower Bridge
LEGO Creator 10214: Tower Bridge
Offered by Toys-Woerld

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband's hobby, 27 April 2014
After reading that David Beckam had completed this model my husband was interested until he saw the price !
He was admitted to hospital in March for major operation so I decided to buy it for him. At first he was not pleased , because of the cost , but he is now completely occupied with it. This takes his mind off his illness and he has something to look forward to each day. Great success all round. I would definitely recommend this Lego model for anyone with a little bit of skill following instructions and endless patience ! Certainly helps to pass the time. Pauline Curry ( Mrs )

Clarks Mens Casual Shaw Step Gtx Leather Shoes In Black Wide Fit Size 9.5
Clarks Mens Casual Shaw Step Gtx Leather Shoes In Black Wide Fit Size 9.5
Offered by Clarks

5.0 out of 5 stars Too small. My fault not seller, 7 April 2014
Excellent service. Quality product. Usually wears Clarkes shoes but due to medical problems feet swell thus unable to get shoes on. Very good service especially the ease of returning goods. I would definitely recommend this company. Happy customer !

Clarks Mens Swift Turn Grey Nubuck Nubuck 9.5 UK
Clarks Mens Swift Turn Grey Nubuck Nubuck 9.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars New shoes, 7 April 2014
Ordered these as my husband has been put on dialysis and needs shoes that can be expanded when his feet swell.These are an excellent fit with plenty of adjustment.
Ordered Friday, arrived Monday morning. Excellent service. I would definitely order from this company again and recommend the to friends. A very satisfied customer.

LEGO Creator 31005: Construction Hauler
LEGO Creator 31005: Construction Hauler

5.0 out of 5 stars Adult amusement, 9 Mar 2014
My husband (aged 77 ) is often housebound due to illness. Having seen David Beckam stating he uses Lego I ordered this construction kit for my husband. He really enjoyed building it. There are six different models to build in this little kit only problem was building three you then have to break them up yo build the next three. Excellent value for money. I am already looking at more expensive models for him to build !

August DTA400 - Freeview HD Digital TV Aerial - Indoor High Gain Portable DVB-T Television Antenna
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear viewing, 30 Jan 2014
This is the third August DT aerial I have purchased after originally purchasing one for myself Other members of the family requested them. Cannot believe how effective this small aerial. Is !

20 X 3.5" (89mm) Top Hangers Vertical Blind Parts/Spares Free P&P
20 X 3.5" (89mm) Top Hangers Vertical Blind Parts/Spares Free P&P
Offered by Beautiful Blinds Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Money saving product, 30 Jan 2014
My husband was looking to replace the whole verticle blind until I found this company offering replacement parts. Excellent value for money and arrived the day after ordering.

SNAP FASTENERS PRESS STUDS 6 sets 15mm Plastic
SNAP FASTENERS PRESS STUDS 6 sets 15mm Plastic
Offered by Pebbles Gems

5.0 out of 5 stars Invisible fastening, 30 Jan 2014
I purchased these press studs to apply to a fleece liner for my granddaughter's sleeping bag. They are great and because they hardly notice the liner can be used as a blanket when not being used on winter camping trips ! Would definitely recommend this company. Excellent value for money and prompt service.

FAT QUARTERS WHITE Soft Anti Polar Fleece Fabric, Top Quality Soft Fleece Material SOLD BY 50cm x 60cm UNIT
Offered by falconsuperstore

2.0 out of 5 stars My problem !, 30 Jan 2014
I ordered this to make a replacement collar on a jacket. From the advertised picture it appeared to resemble sheepskin but on receipt it was not as thick. I was disappointed but I think it was my problem as other material I purchased with this was excellent

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat 2.5 ml No.2 Luminous Ivory Radiant Touch Concealer
Offered by Direct Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Popular gift, 30 Jan 2014
My daughter included this on a Christmas gift list a few years ago so I purchase it each year as a stocking filler.

Black Polka Dots Woven Silk Tie Handkerchiefs Cufflinks Present Box Set Black Boxing Day Present Pointe Tie PH1105
Offered by Men's Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for giving !, 30 Jan 2014
Was amazed by the quality of this gift set considering the price. Excellent value for money. Would definitely recommend this gift set

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6