Profile for dippyd > Reviews

CAR1001 I DON'T NEED SEX THE GOVERMENT SCREWS ME FUNNY UV CAR BUMPER STICKER
Offered by signs2all ltd
Price: 1.50

3.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS AN OUTSIDE STICKER, 22 Nov 2013
Just a shame this isn't a sticker that you could put on the inside of a window and reflect out, but good all the same

War Horse [DVD] [2011]
War Horse [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Jeremy Irvine
Offered by FILMNIGHT
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars gripping film, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: War Horse [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
Knowing that this sort of thing happened makes this film more understanding of the passion between an animal and a human. A MUST SEE/GET film

How to Bake
How to Bake
by Paul Hollywood
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good easy book to follow, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: How to Bake (Hardcover)
Love the book, and the programme, It wouldn't do you any harm having this on your baking shelf, get one

The Addams Family [DVD] [1991]
The Addams Family [DVD] [1991]
Dvd ~ Raul Julia
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This take's me back, 22 Nov 2013
Perfect family fun, I purchased this for me, I'm 49, what a laugh, these are the programmes they should fetch back

Paul Hollywood's Pies and Puds
Paul Hollywood's Pies and Puds
by Paul Hollywood
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Nov 2013
it's so easy you wouldn't believe it, no wonder he teams up with Mary Berry, I'm not a chef, just a dogs body

Samsonite London Shoulder Bag (Lime Green)
Samsonite London Shoulder Bag (Lime Green)
Offered by Panorama Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, I live with mine, 4 Jun 2013
Not too big and not too small.
I have to carry quite a few drugs with me at all times. This bag is more than suitable. It's waterproof and very sturdy. You can easily fit a 380ml bottle of lucozade in it. There's not too many inside pockets, but there's plenty for general use. When you purchase the bag it will be guaranteed for 3 years. That's how good the quality is.

Hi-Tec Youth Equinox Mid Waterproof Black/Rainbow Snow Boot O001439/021/01 6 UK
Hi-Tec Youth Equinox Mid Waterproof Black/Rainbow Snow Boot O001439/021/01 6 UK
Offered by Millet Sports
Price: 40.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Wide fitting, lightweight ankle boot, 4 Jun 2013
I have 2 large dogs and I seem to live outside. I don't go skiing, I wear these boots 99% of the time when I'm out with the dogs.
I was pleasantly surprised at the wide filling and tinsulate liner. They are very light weight. If there is a problem I would say that it would be the waterproof title. It isn't waterproof, it's shower proof.
But apart from that they are very comfortable and warm.

PRBAG10 - RACK PACK TOP BAG W/FOLDING SIDE PANNIERS
PRBAG10 - RACK PACK TOP BAG W/FOLDING SIDE PANNIERS

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 1 Sep 2011
I purchased the PRBAG10 - (RACK PACK TOP BAG W/FOLDING SIDE PANNIERS) for my mountain bike which I use for taking my 2 large dogs for a run, I can carry 2 x 380ml bottels of lucozade, loads of poo bags, 2 x 10' leads, gloves, keys, 1 litre bottel of water and bowl (for the dogs). The top still isn't full and the side panniers are still not used. The pannier is velcroed on at the corners this may sound a bit flimsy but it's very secure and there's an over shoulder chunky strap included so you can take your pannier with you if you have to leave your bike. The side panniers are about 1' square, they don't carry bulk but they will carry small objects or even a rolled up shower/rain coat. The side panniers are on both sides and are zipped to close, hence not being able to carry large objects that may bust the zip.
I would highly recommend this product, it's big enough to carry what you need easily without being too clumsy or hanging over your wheels like most panniers, it's so easy to fit theres no need for instructions. Genius.....

Forsaken - Budget
Forsaken - Budget

5.0 out of 5 stars foresaken, 26 Jan 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Forsaken - Budget (Video Game)
This was my first pc game. Once I'd got used to the "floating bit" I thought this was brill. Even though I've had the game for about 6 years it's still the one I like. You can go fast or slow it's up to you, but once you've had a couple of goes, you'll go as fast as your brain will let you. You shoot anything that moves and theres a few secrets to find. It's not one of those jump, run or swim games.