Profile for Alisha Stratford > Reviews

Content by Alisha Stratford

Alisha Stratford

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Even had me dreaming about it!, 6 July 2015
This review is from: Follow You Home (Kindle Edition)
Wow, how does Mark Edwards do it? Once again it had me gripped from page one, never knowing what to expect in this nightmare holiday and the events that followed. I found myself dreaming about the characters and trying to figure out the reasons for the bizarre happenings. My hunches were mostly wrong by the way.
Then just when we think everything has been explained and tidied up...another twist!
Read and enjoy...If you dare!!!!

The Photographer's Wife
The Photographer's Wife

5.0 out of 5 stars the best yet, 29 Dec. 2014
Told by Barbara and Sophie in alternate chapters, starting during the Blitz and ending in the present day this book is riveting throughout, Nick Alexander's best story so far, loved it!

LADIES GREEN DUNLOP WELLINGTON BOOTS WELLIES WIDE CALF UK5
LADIES GREEN DUNLOP WELLINGTON BOOTS WELLIES WIDE CALF UK5
Offered by VIZ-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 25 Nov. 2014
After indulging myself with a couple of pretty pairs of wellies which both split in no time I decided to go back to basics. These wellies fit well, are wide enough to tuck my jeans in and hopefully they will be waterproof. Arrived sooner than expected too.

From the Cradle (A Detective Lennon Thriller)
From the Cradle (A Detective Lennon Thriller)

5.0 out of 5 stars So many twists, 15 Oct. 2014
I have read every one of Mark and Louise's books, both solo and joint efforts, and they have another winner here. The description of the characters was so good I could actually picture them. Really liked Pat Lennon and Carmella, would like to read more about them. The story had so many twists and turns it kept you guessing until the end, and once again did not disappoint the reader. Great stuff!!

East End Spicy Bombay Mix 400 g (Pack of 6)
East End Spicy Bombay Mix 400 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastey treats, 17 Sept. 2014
My son loves these and I can usually only get them on visits to the Pound shops if I am lucky! Saves a lot if hassle getting them delivered

925 Sterling Silver Stud Earrings set with Tanzanite Swarovski Crystal Stones. Gift Box. Made in England. Beautiful jewellery for very special people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super studs, 17 Sept. 2014
Beautiful little studs, love Tanzanite,arrived when expected well packaged.

The Baby Laundry for Unmarried Mothers
The Baby Laundry for Unmarried Mothers

5.0 out of 5 stars a familiar story, 7 April 2014
I don't know why I read this book as I know all too well about such places. Much of this story has a lot in common with my own, and I'm pleased to say with a similar outcome. Very informative for anyone of a younger generation, a real eye opener.

What You Wish For
What You Wish For

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping from start to finish, 27 Mar. 2014
This review is from: What You Wish For (Kindle Edition)
Another excellent read from Mark Edwards, written in the first person as Richard, a very likeable photographer who falls in love with Marie, a UFO fanatic. We share his joys and frustrations as events occur, leading to the disappearance of Marie, then join him in his search for her, in which there are many twists and turns. I read this in under 3 days which is quick for me as I was unable to put it down for long. I must say I was happy with the ending too!

Other Halves (Hannah series Book 2)
Other Halves (Hannah series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars another good read, 13 Feb. 2014
I love the way this chap writes, makes us aware of the way both women, men are feeling and thinking, always love his books.

To Catch a Butterfly
To Catch a Butterfly

5.0 out of 5 stars unusual mystery, 10 Feb. 2014
From the beginning I wondered what the point of some of the little chapters was, but the story got more interesting towards the end, with an unexpected twist...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5