ARRAY(0xac2fe030)

Eastpak Travel Duffle Station - 57 Liters - Midnight EK070154
Eastpak Travel Duffle Station - 57 Liters - Midnight EK070154
Price: 42.87

1.0 out of 5 stars Super bag until it wasn't, 13 Mar 2014
I loved this bag for overnight trips with work. Just a great space with a little extra space. Then one of the metal clips for the shoulder strap attachment to the bag bent when I went to pick it up one day. The bag was fully packed but not with heavy weighted items or anything. I was very disappointed. However I was even more disappointed when I contacted Eastpak to discuss the warranty (which was still in operation) and they informed me that I could post them the bag (at my own cost) for them to examine it (at my own risk). Obviously that is not realistic for postal costs alone. So I can only say that this will be the last piece of luggage I will ever buy online...

Creative EP-830 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)
Creative EP-830 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)

2.0 out of 5 stars Great earphones for sound but..., 13 Mar 2014
...the jack went on them in far too short a space of time. I am always suspect of a pair of headphones when that happens (which inevitably seems to do with all headphones now).

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars A revelation, 13 Mar 2014
I never thought I would like the Kindle - I love the feel of books - but this has just changed the way I read for the better. It's light, pocketable, easy to carry with you, easy to pull out while you're waiting for someone... It's robust - I have dropped mine a few times and I have no cover for it... And the backlight and touchscreen makes it just that bit better and easier to use than the original model....

Reef Mens LEATHER SMOOTHY (SOLID) BRONZE/BROWN 9SR0232S-BZB-41/42 8 UK
Reef Mens LEATHER SMOOTHY (SOLID) BRONZE/BROWN 9SR0232S-BZB-41/42 8 UK
Price: 25.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 13 Mar 2014
These are not what I was hoping. I have an existing pair of Reefs that has lasted me for years and have nice thick soles which help when walking on pavements. The soles on these are thin and the leather is actually pretty cheap looking. Will think harder before buying Reef next time.

Berghaus Men's Spectrum Micro Half Zip Fleece - Black/Thunder, Medium
Berghaus Men's Spectrum Micro Half Zip Fleece - Black/Thunder, Medium
Offered by The Simply Group
Price: 33.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., 13 Mar 2014
As a sweater replacement it is hard to beat. Soft, comfortable and more stylish than a lot of the fleece tops I have come cross.

Philips SHP2500/10 Indoor Corded Television Headphones
Philips SHP2500/10 Indoor Corded Television Headphones
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea., 13 Mar 2014
If you want to watch the tv across the room while your significant other is sleeping then these are a great value solution!

Garmin Approach S1 Golf GPS Watch - Black
Garmin Approach S1 Golf GPS Watch - Black
Price: 115.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Super invention., 13 Mar 2014
Just a super invention. No more walking out yardage guesses from yardage markers. This watch has changed they way I operate round the golf course and it's a breeze to use even for a technophobe. So good that I bought a second one as a present.

Crocs Adult Classic Navy 10001-410-008 8 UK
Crocs Adult Classic Navy 10001-410-008 8 UK
Price: 17.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Converted, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Classic Clog (Shoes)
I have always been an avid wearer of flip-flops/ thongs through the summer months but since my back started to bother me these have been a revelation. They are not pretty but boy are they comfortable.

Price: 99.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was hoping., 13 Mar 2014
This is my third Kindle purchase. I really want to love it but I would never buy it again. Next time I would buy another tablet and install a kindle app instead. This is really just a colour screen Kindle, although I can now also listen to music on it while I read which I enjoy. Without Flash support though it fails to support most of the streaming tv services I wanted to use. There used to be an effective workaround for some services but this is no longer working well for many websites. I could probably still suffer through that but the SkyGo app does not support Kindle at the time of writing, and so I can't watch sports or movies on it :-(

The other thing that occurs to me is that when it comes to web surfing I actually think I want a bigger screen than this. My eyesight is not what it was and although something like an Ipad is bigger and heavier, it is something I would be more likely to use instead of my desktop or laptop if either was in easy range...

Kindle PowerFast Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (for Kindle Fire tablets and Kindle e-readers)
Price: 17.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 13 Mar 2014
This is an essential piece of kit to keep the Kindle charged up, given how quickly it runs down. It does the job in no time as well. Why does this not come as standard with the KindleFire??? Certainly anyone buying a Kindle tablet should be factoring the cost of this (and probably a cover too) into their decision.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3