Profile for Author 70 > Reviews

Author 70

THREE PACKS of Dr Bronner Rose Castile Liquid Soap 236ml
THREE PACKS of Dr Bronner Rose Castile Liquid Soap 236ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 July 2014
It arrived in good time, and was as I expected.

AVAX 50DL - Finger Pulse Oximeter - %SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation) & Heart Rate Monitor with Instructions, Lanyard & Carry Case (in RETAIL PACKAGING) - BLUE
Offered by WowBox UK (EU-wide shipping)

5.0 out of 5 stars Finger Pulse Oximeter, 31 Jan 2014
We have only had the meter for a short time, but so far we are very satisfied with it. The fact that it is small and can be carried in the pocket suits us very well.

Wolf Hall
Wolf Hall
by Hilary Mantel

5.0 out of 5 stars Wolf Hall, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Wolf Hall (Paperback)
This is one of the best books I have read in a very long time. At first I had a bit of a problem with Hilary Mantel's style of writing this novel, but I was soon so captivated by the story that it no longer bothered me. It was also very refreshing to read such beautifully constructed sentences.

Yamaha YPT220 Portable Keyboard
Yamaha YPT220 Portable Keyboard
Offered by Chamberlain Music

4.0 out of 5 stars Portable Keyboard, 16 Jan 2014
The keyboard arrived in good time, and the many functions it has are still to be explored. One thing which would have been useful is a stand as we tend to have to find somewhere to balance it, or stand at the table to play it. But, it certainly fulfils our needs.

Nero Wolfe Cookbook
Nero Wolfe Cookbook
by Rex Stout

5.0 out of 5 stars Starlling Pie, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Nero Wolfe Cookbook (Hardcover)
As an avid Nero Wolfe fan I have long read of the meals he enjoyed and had his chef prepare, so it was with great interested that I purchase his cookbook. The contents are so interesting and so unusual, and the sauces are delicious. The book references are fun.

Steiff 42cm Classic Jointed Teddy Bear with Growler (Dark Blond)
Steiff 42cm Classic Jointed Teddy Bear with Growler (Dark Blond)
Offered by KullerTrulla (Preise inkl. gesetzl.MwSt)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beloved Bear, 16 Jan 2014
I fell in love with my bear from the moment he arrived in my home, and I have named him Shakespeare. Very soon I plan to buy or make him a silk dressing-gown.

Royal Doulton NOVEMBER TOPAZ Gemstones Figurine HN4980
Royal Doulton NOVEMBER TOPAZ Gemstones Figurine HN4980
Offered by dotf-collectables

5.0 out of 5 stars November Doulton, 19 Nov 2013
The figurine took a little longer to be delivered than I had hoped, but when it arrived it was beautiful. I had purchased it as a gift, and I know the recipient is thrilled with it.

Ultrasport Aerobic Step
Ultrasport Aerobic Step

3.0 out of 5 stars Getting fit, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Ultrasport Aerobic Step (Sports)
The step is a little narrower than I expected, but I can use it for exercise, and the inset pieces make it compact.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2013 10:11 AM BST

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Listening, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
This was my first Leonard Cohen CD and I love it. The songs included are all atmospheric and tell stories.

Hatfields & McCoys [DVD] [2012]
Hatfields & McCoys [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Kevin Costner

5.0 out of 5 stars American History, 14 Jan 2013
This historical drama was well directed, well produced, and well acted. The attention to detail on the costumes was first class.