ARRAY(0xa6725ce4)

Profile for Interdisciplinary crafter > Reviews

Content by Interdisciplin...

Interdisciplinary crafter

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Jessica Geleration Start & Finish - Top & Base Coat Duo Special offer - 2 x 15ml
Offered by Beverly Beaute
Price: 23.80

5.0 out of 5 stars great base and top coat for UV, 8 Jan 2014
The base coat in particular is brilliant, self levelling and a wonderful finish to put polish on. or just use them both together for a rock hard, glossy clear finish.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars big phalluses, 8 Jan 2014
These are truly enormous, they last for ages, we still have them around over a month after they were inflated for son's birthday party. They are an amusing shape. They are REALLY hard to blow up. and you have to squeeze the air down to the end and hold the neck tightly and blow at the same time. if you don't hold the neck, the neck inflates first and you cant tie them off.

Jessica Geleration Soak Off Gel Nail Polish 0.5 Oz - Frost 0
Jessica Geleration Soak Off Gel Nail Polish 0.5 Oz - Frost 0
Offered by Ella Gray
Price: 13.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but thin, 8 Jan 2014
I's a nice colour - good for white tips for french manicures with my UV lamp. But it is super runny, which makes it harder to work with.

Anker Hotwheels Roller Stamper Pens (Pack of 3)
Anker Hotwheels Roller Stamper Pens (Pack of 3)
Price: 1.94

2.0 out of 5 stars didn't work, 8 Jan 2014
I bought these as party favours by they were mostly dry straight out of the packet. I wouldn't bother if I were you.

Tic Tac T100 Cherry Passion 48 g (Pack of 12)
Tic Tac T100 Cherry Passion 48 g (Pack of 12)
Price: 14.25

5.0 out of 5 stars best tic tacs, 8 Jan 2014
these are lovely. Addictive though! I apparently need to write more words... what can I say? If you like cherry passion tic tacs, then these are for you.

Blender Bottle 20oz Purple Sports Mixer
Blender Bottle 20oz Purple Sports Mixer
Price: 9.33

4.0 out of 5 stars nifty, 30 April 2013
this is good for slimming shakes. only thing is the cap on the top is really stiff - it the end I had to file a bit of the ridge off the inside so that I could pop it on and off without having to ask my husband to do it for me!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST chalk pencil you will ever use, 30 April 2013
This is a fantastic propelling chalk pencil. I love the way that the whole nib tucks away when you're done. the chalk is just right, not too hard or soft, nice and accurate. It arrived on the same day as our new sofa, I think I may have been more excited about the pencil than the sofa...

Radiant Threads 40 Spools Shading/variegated Embroidery Machine Thread
Radiant Threads 40 Spools Shading/variegated Embroidery Machine Thread

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful! but which is which??, 30 April 2013
these have just arrived, I haven't used them yet but they are truly beautiful, and I'm really looking forward to using them to give depth and texture. the only reason these didn't get 5 stars is that in transit, the labels have come off the ends of the bobbins and now I don't know which is which! not a problem while they last, but it's going to be a nightmare to re-order. It means I'll probably never use them all up because I'll be scared of running out mid-project - strictly small projects only!

Pony Gold Eye Hand Sewing Needles Sharps - Size 10
Pony Gold Eye Hand Sewing Needles Sharps - Size 10
Offered by GUR Sewing Machines
Price: 1.59

4.0 out of 5 stars good little needles, 30 April 2013
the only reason these don't get 5 stars is that a couple out of the pack have slightly odd shaped eyes, which makes them hard to thread and easy to fray/ravel the thread.

Balloons 18 inch - Whoppas Assorted Colours
Balloons 18 inch - Whoppas Assorted Colours

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent to have in the house, 30 April 2013
Bought these without a special occasion in mind, but found them really useful. the size of them means that my five ear old is pretty impressed, and they have been really nice for the odd rainy day. you can't be unhappy when you have a giant balloon. works on adults too!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3