Profile for Miss M > Reviews

Content by Miss M

Miss M

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Last to Die: (Rizzoli & Isles series 10)
Last to Die: (Rizzoli & Isles series 10)

2.0 out of 5 stars No. Didn't like it., 15 Jan 2014
I am a huge fan of Tess Gerritsen and was bitterly disappointed. The story started well and then about halfway through all the characters kind of lost the plot. The ending was entirely unbelievable, there wasn't really a lot of suspense there and I missed the excellent work of Maura. I sincerely hope that Tess Gerritsen isn't going the same way as so many crime writers before her where it's more about quantity of books rather than quality.

The Magic of Christmas
The Magic of Christmas

3.0 out of 5 stars It's fine., 15 Jan 2014
It's a nice little holiday read. I think I enjoyed it mainly because the main character reminded me of a friend of mine who also loves to cook and bake and has an allotment. So the entire time I had visions of my friend in her kitchen making fudge for the Christmas stall etc.
The one thing I didn't like was how she and her "brother-in-law" talked to each other, I thought that was a bit exaggerated.

Overall I liked the book.

Predator (Peter Decker and Rina Lazarus Crime Thrillers) (Peter Decker and Rina Lazarus series Book 21)

4.0 out of 5 stars My first one!, 15 Jan 2014
This was the first book I read from the Peter Decker and Rina Lazarus series and I enjoyed it immensely. For me, this was the ideal holiday read. There was a nice story line, a nice sense of humour displayed, I loved the teasing dialogues of the main characters and the side story of Peter's adopted sun was a bonus. Now I just have to decide how far back I will go with the rest of the Decker/Lazarus books? All the way back to no. 1?

Once Upon a List: A Novel
Once Upon a List: A Novel

3.0 out of 5 stars A cute little story, 15 Jan 2014
A cute story, ideal for a holiday. Nothing overly difficult about this book, some of it was a bit too sweet for me (like the way her fiance was portrayed) but overall it's a nice little book. The characters are all likeable and believable, the ending was predictable for me though.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but not nice enough, 15 Jan 2014
I failed to see that this bikini came from China so it took almost forever for it to arrive. I am by no means fat, but you really ought to be flat chested to be able to wear the bikini top. And the pants are cut quite tight as well. So overall a disappointment for me but a pleasant surprise for a 19 year old girl I gave the bikini as a Christmas present to.

The One You Love (Emma Holden Suspense Mystery Trilogy, Book 1)
The One You Love (Emma Holden Suspense Mystery Trilogy, Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars I'll never get the time back!, 15 Jan 2014
Well, this isn't a suspense mystery book. There is no suspense in this book. The author tries but fails miserably. The characters come across as annoying, unbelievable and repetitive and they simply have no depth. How this book got so many 5 stars is beyond me. I'm glad it was a free download, I would have been very annoyed had I paid for this. The whole plot was unbelievable. And I doubt that anyone actually proofread this book.

Waving Solar Queen
Waving Solar Queen
Offered by Otherland

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite woman, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Waving Solar Queen
She's still waving at me every day when the sun shines! The solar bit, as small as it seems, is cleverly hidden on the handbag so if you turn the Queen so that the handbag is in the sun she will tirelessly wave at you, all day!

20 Bakery direct disposable piping bags
20 Bakery direct disposable piping bags
Offered by Venus Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Big bags, 3 Dec 2013
Big bags that are sturdy and I admit it, I wash mine and re-use them. They are great if you have to pipe a big cake.

Master Class 23cm Non-Stick Round Deep Cake Pan With Loose Base
Master Class 23cm Non-Stick Round Deep Cake Pan With Loose Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nonstick pan, 3 Dec 2013
My cakes turn out wonderful in this tin. It bakes the cakes evenly and you can release the cake very easily. Great baking tin.

Mens 1 Pair Jeep Thermal Long Johns In 3 Colours - Medium - Black
Mens 1 Pair Jeep Thermal Long Johns In 3 Colours - Medium - Black
Offered by SockShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, they keep you warm., 3 Dec 2013
Good quality thermal long Johns that keep you warm and survive countless washing cycles. Great value for money, I can recommend them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5