Profile for Sandra Redler > Reviews

Aloe Veterinary Spray for Dogs & Cats
Offered by Aloe Aloe
Price: 13.40

5.0 out of 5 stars A must, 17 May 2014
Can't recommend this enough as with all the forever products. All the girls at our stables use this product. Fly bites and rain scald seem to be the issue atm

Aloe Vera - Nature's Gift: Aloe Vera in Veterinary Practice
Aloe Vera - Nature's Gift: Aloe Vera in Veterinary Practice
by MA, Vet MB, RCVS David Urch BSc
Price: 17.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for animal owners, 17 May 2014
I love Forever Living products and use it on horses and my dog. My dog has really improved since drinking the forever gel. Her stomach issues seem to have eased and her limp. The horses have rain scald and fly bites and the vet spray and gel has helped a lot. Would recommend

The Lovely Bones [DVD]
The Lovely Bones [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mark Wahlberg
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 5.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Book is better!, 17 May 2014
This review is from: The Lovely Bones [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD was a bit of a let down after reading the book, however, I enjoyed the way it was presented. Still needed the tissues - sad!

Stretching Anatomy
Stretching Anatomy
by Arnold Nelson

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy book to follow, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Stretching Anatomy (Paperback)
I was recommended this book by my physio who said that my body was really tight and should do more stretches. It is really easy to follow and would recommend

Natural Latex Pillow 100% Cotton Cushion Bed 12 cm Hypoallergenic Anti Mite Bactericidal Breathable - by Neoplano
Offered by Neoplano Beds & Mattresses - Italy
Price: 79.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me!, 17 May 2014
I was so excited to receive this pillow. Will agree that it was delivered when they said it would and very well packaged. Sadly, I found the pillow far too hard for me and had an awful night sleep. Would like a much softer one - any recommendations?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 18, 2014 1:54 PM BST

The Bettersleep Company Brand - Hotel Quality Supersoft Polycotton Box Stitched Quilted Mattress Toppers King Size - Extra comfort & Anti Allergenic
Offered by The Better Sleep Company
Price: 32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good compromise, 21 April 2014
My mattress needs changing but my husband loves it. I find my mattress too hard and I can feel the buttons of the mattress under the sheets. This pad softens the buttons and makes the mattress much more comfortable. Have yet to wash it yet.

Roberts Radios Sports 925 3-Band Battery Portable Radio
Roberts Radios Sports 925 3-Band Battery Portable Radio
Offered by K.K. Electronics
Price: 17.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, 21 April 2014
Got this as I have a lot of trouble sleeping and use to get myself off to sleep. For a little thing, the sound is very good and clear. I have also got the clip on ear piece which works well with it as don't want to fall asleep with anything in my ear.

Nikwax Tx. Direct Wash In Wash In Waterproofer - 1lt
Nikwax Tx. Direct Wash In Wash In Waterproofer - 1lt
Offered by VetnPet
Price: 11.82

5.0 out of 5 stars easy peasy, 21 April 2014
This is just the ticket. I use the wash in wash and waterproofer and everything gets waterproofed in one go. I do this once a year or if my walking jackets get dirty. Have also the spray verson for proofing horse rugs.

Venitex Fuji Clear Safety Glasses Specs Ideal Eyewear for Cycling MTB
Venitex Fuji Clear Safety Glasses Specs Ideal Eyewear for Cycling MTB
Offered by WorkwearWorld
Price: 10.85

5.0 out of 5 stars cycle glasses, 21 April 2014
I bought these for when it is not sunny and I need protection when I am cycling. My eyes water a lot which is not good when you are cycling. These do just the job. Can also get tinted ones too.

Me27 High Quality Mono Earphone
Me27 High Quality Mono Earphone
Offered by DJ2GO LIMITED
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable earpiece, 21 April 2014
Bought this to go along with a small radio. I have trouble in sleeping and didn't want anything stuck in my ear if I fell asleep. This does just the job.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4