Profile for Kristym Ayr > Reviews

Content by Kristym Ayr

Kristym Ayr

Page: 1 | 2
Large Poker table with Chips & accessories 400 chips, cards, buttons & carry case

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great value and loads of chips too :), 18 July 2012
This table is a huge! It measures 121cm x 121cm so you can have loads of friends round to play poker with you :)

Table comes with all the items you will need to play:

* 2 packs of cards
* 400 chips
* Dealer button
* Blind buttons
* Easy to follow instructions for how to play Texas Hold'em and Blackjack
* Cup holders for 8 players
* Chip holders for 8 players

The table also comes with a carry case, although the table is quite heavy. This is a good thing though, as it is very sturdy.

All in all I am extremely happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend this table.

Willow Tree Promise Figurine
Willow Tree Promise Figurine
Price: 31.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful, 17 April 2012
This ornament is beautiful and very eyecatching. I bought this for my fiance and he absolutely loved it, and the significance of the meaning behind it. I absolutely love the Willow Tree products.

Long Summer Party Holiday Maxi Dress Empire Style Lavender UK Sizes 28 - 30
Long Summer Party Holiday Maxi Dress Empire Style Lavender UK Sizes 28 - 30

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this dress!, 17 April 2012
This dress is very beautiful and looks great on. I recently purchased this to wear at my engagement party. I haven't worn a dress for many years but thought I ought to make an effort :)

It hangs really well and the material is very flattering. The only downside for some is that the dress is very long, but I quite like this fact.

Long Summer Halterneck Dress Cotton White/Pink D7 28-30
Long Summer Halterneck Dress Cotton White/Pink D7 28-30

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 17 April 2012
This dress is gorgeous and the picture does not do it justice. Very good fit and very comfortable to wear.

Good quality for the price.

EMARTBUY LG GD510 POP FLIP CASE COVER WITH BUILT IN PHONE HOLDER BLACK + SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by emartbuyuk
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Easily broken, 17 April 2012
I loved this product when I first received it. Very snug fit to my phone but this made it difficult to remove. Ok for the cost, but I think the design is not as good as it could be.

New Boys/Childrens White Mesh And Pvc Upper Lace Up Trainers - White/Blk/Royal - UK 6

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing!, 17 April 2012
I purchases these trainers to wear to work where I do very little walking during the day. The fit was good and I liked the colour although the sole was very hard and therefore made the trainers very loud when walking (strange indeed for trainers!!).

As this sole was very hard, it was brittle and split right across the bottom of BOTH trainers within 2 weeks of wearing them! Needless to say, I will not be purchasing any more like this.

Logo Mini Game
Logo Mini Game
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online
Price: 7.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Tiny, but fun, 13 Jan 2012
This review is from: Logo Mini Game (Toy)
I absolutely love this game, but this version is soooooo small! There are not nearly enough cards as me an my partner played approx 5 or 6 games and we've used up all the cards. Still very fun though :)

Price: 4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius!, 10 Jan 2012
This review is from: + (Audio CD)
This man is going to be huge!

Sooooooo talented and what a beautiful voice.

The songs are thought-provoking and perfectly written and performed.

My personal favourite is "Little Bump". I actually cried at the end.....

Keith Lemon: The Rules: 69 Ways to Be Successful
Keith Lemon: The Rules: 69 Ways to Be Successful
by Keith Lemon

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 10 Jan 2012
I haven't laughed so hard at a book in a long time.

From cover to cover there are witty comments and tips from everyone's favourite guy, Keith Lemon.

A must for all Celebrity Juice fans, or just people with a great sense of humour.

Sunny Side Up
Sunny Side Up
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Album, 10 Jan 2012
This review is from: Sunny Side Up (MP3 Download)
This is, in my opinion, the best album from Paolo!

There is a great mix of songs on here and any fans of Paolo will love this album.

Page: 1 | 2