Profile for Dorrit Two > Reviews

The Mood Cure: The 4-Step Program to Take Charge of Your Emotions--Today
The Mood Cure: The 4-Step Program to Take Charge of Your Emotions--Today
by Julia Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, but it works!, 5 Dec. 2007
I don't know if the other people reviewing this book have actually been crippled by rogue moods, or even tried the recommendations in this book, but I can tell you that it works!

I really didn't think I could cope the rest of my life the way I was feeling, and my doctor just seemed to think I was some kind of sad nutter. So I gave this a go, and feel fine now. Not wonderful, but definitely more stable. I have been using the recommendations cautiously, have seen results, and can attribute the change to nothing else.

The relief is sooo overwhelming. Now I am just disgusted and furious that doctors do not address the imbalance of hormones that lead to people finding life an impossible struggle every day. The medical profession should be thoroughly ashamed of itself - it lets down millions of people everyday, when the solutions (or even just possible solutions) are so easy.