Profile for Patricia H. Moore > Reviews

Hidden Garden
Hidden Garden
Price: 0.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Pig Out gem, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Hidden Garden (App)
This is the first Pig Out Productions Hidden Garden game I purchased and I enjoyed it so much that as soon as I finished it I got another one. Love the subtle way the objects are hidden and the beautiful artwork's a bonus,

Catistry
Catistry
Price: 0.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Cat lovin' fun, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Catistry (App)
I've only had this game for a couple of days but find it oddly addictive even though I've only played it in the first mode so far. It's also the first time I've played a 3D game and I like it very much. Managed to whittle my time down by five minutes since the first game and that's what keeps me going back to it! If you like cats and pairing games you'll love Catistry.

Hidden Garden Daydream
Hidden Garden Daydream
Price: 0.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Hidden superiority, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Hidden Garden Daydream (App)
I have tried other Hidden Object games but I preferred this one because the objects are very carefully hidden in a subtle manner which requires careful study in order to find them. This made it both more challenging and more interesting and the beautiful pictures containing the objects were an added bonus. I would certainly purchase more of Pig Out Productions "Hidden" series and recommend them to everyone.

Disney Fairies Magic Fleece Blanket New
Disney Fairies Magic Fleece Blanket New
Offered by Skippy`s
Price: 5.73

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty blanket, 22 April 2014
I bought this blanket for my granddaughter's 7th birthday because she loves the Tinkerbell movies.
The item was well packaged and arrived on time, the design was very pretty and the colours were true.
It was a slightly thinner fabric than I would have liked but overall value was good and my granddaughter loved it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus, 24 Mar 2014
A great product. The three different sized tips are really useful. Thoroughly recommend this stylus to anyone with a touch screen device.

Alien, Mine
Alien, Mine
Price: 1.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Sci fi romance, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Alien, Mine (Kindle Edition)
An absolutely riveting read. Well written, with a well thought out plot and engaging characters I found this book unputdownable and eagerly await Sandra Harris next novel

Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB - With Special Offers
Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB - With Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tablet, 17 Feb 2014
I misplaced my DSi XL and wanted something which would replace it, for word games, but which would also replace the Kindle app on my phone with a larger screen. After looking at several options I decided on the Kindle Fire HD 8.9" 16GB and I'm so glad that I did. It arrived really quickly, very well packaged and easy to set up. I have used it every day since and find it extremely useful not only for games and reading but for checking my e-mails and using the internet for shopping and information. Great product and a great price.

Sunset Jigsaw Puzzles
Sunset Jigsaw Puzzles

5.0 out of 5 stars sunset puzzles, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Sunset Jigsaw Puzzles (App)
Absolutely beautiful, detailed pictures with lots of different ways to choose to do the puzzles. A thoroughly enjoyable way to pass some time.

Pic IQ Quiz
Pic IQ Quiz

4.0 out of 5 stars wordgame, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Pic IQ Quiz (App)
Not a bad little game,especially once you realise that the app uses american spellings! Just the thing to while away a few moments when you don't want anything too taxing.

Jigsaw World
Jigsaw World

4.0 out of 5 stars jigsaw amateur, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Jigsaw World (App)
I tried this app for the first time tonight and it took me 16 mins to complete the first one i chose and 35 mins to complete the second so, unlike the other reviewers, i can only assume that I'm a complete amateur. I've found it very entertaining and shall definitely be trying to do the remaining puzzles.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3