Profile for J. W. Thompson > Reviews

Content by J. W. Thompson

J. W. Thompson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Amazon Standing Leather Cover, Ink Blue  [will only fit Kindle Fire HD 8.9 (2nd Generation)]
Amazon Standing Leather Cover, Ink Blue [will only fit Kindle Fire HD 8.9 (2nd Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars The best protector for your Kindle, 8 July 2013
Unlike other cheaper, so called protectors, this one cradles the Kindle all round, unlike others which leave the corners uncovered. This fits the Kindle like a glove fits your hand. So if you want a proper cover, forget the rest and buy this one!

Best Hotmail APP
Best Hotmail APP

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Best Hotmail APP (App)
Download this piece of junk, but it didn't work. Couldn't even find my account, so I deleted it straight away.

Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 32 GB
Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 32 GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Kindle, 2 July 2013
Ever since the Kindle Fire came out, I've wanted one. The day finally came when I purchased this 8·9" beauty.

It came fully set-up, it even knew who I was, so there was nothing to do but start playing with it. Any CD`s that I purchased from Amazon, are in my cloud, ready to play..........brilliant idea.

The screen is very responsive, making it so easy to use. I just love playing with my Kindle Fire HD.

Three Mobile Broadband Ready to Go 3GB Preloaded Data Standard SIM for 3G Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little Sim Card, 26 Jun 2013
This great little sim card from Three, together with the Huawei E5331, make a perfect match. Three Mobile.....designed for the internet

Huawei E5331 High Speed 3G 21.1Mbps Mi-Fi Unlocked Modem
Huawei E5331 High Speed 3G 21.1Mbps Mi-Fi Unlocked Modem
Offered by Allske

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Mi-Fi, 26 Jun 2013
What a fabulous mobile broadband this little Huawei E5331 is. So easy to set up, got on-line in seconds. Really quick in loading websites, so I must be in a strong area.

Omega Paw Roll'n Clean Self Cleaning Litter Box Large
Omega Paw Roll'n Clean Self Cleaning Litter Box Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous cat litter box, 15 Jan 2013
What a brilliant cat litter box, so easy to put together, done in seconds. As for cleaning it's as easy as ABC, and works every time. You only loose the litter that is used, making cat litter go further , saving money. My cat absolutely love it, jumping in it before I had chance to erect it, but as soon as I put her cat litter in, she was in the litter box and used it for the first time, she loves it so much.

Vivanco FMH 6180 - Headphones ( ear-cup ) - wireless - radio
Vivanco FMH 6180 - Headphones ( ear-cup ) - wireless - radio

5.0 out of 5 stars Only the best, 24 Dec 2012
I already own Vivanco CHS5000 Wireless Indoor Speakers, with excellent sound quality. So I knew when purchasing Vivanco FMH 6180 Wireless Headphones, that they would be just as good, I wasn't wrong. These headphones sound so perfect, crisp sound at high as well as low column levels. With them being a full headset, it makes them very comfortable to ware. Perfect for late night viewing or listening to music. So glad I purchased these!!!

Vosene Original Shampoo 250ml (Pack of 6)
Vosene Original Shampoo 250ml (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great oldie, 16 Nov 2012
I'd forgot about Vosene Shampoo until I saw an advert on TV. I just had to find the original, and found it here on Amazon. The smell of Vosene brought back memories of my childhood days, when my parents used it on me. It does what it says on the bottle, just as it used to do all those years ago .

Mux Magician Digital Wideband Aerial Triple Boom
Mux Magician Digital Wideband Aerial Triple Boom

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful Aerial, 13 Oct 2012
Great looking tv aerial, with pulling power. So easy to put together, and you don't need a screwdriver. Because it was so powerful, I had to put a variable aerial attenuator, in line, as the pictures were breaking up (too much power can be the same as not enough)

Komputerbay 32GB MicroSD SDHC Microsdhc Class 6 with Micro SD Adapter
Komputerbay 32GB MicroSD SDHC Microsdhc Class 6 with Micro SD Adapter
Offered by KOMPBAY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great MicroSD, 27 July 2012
After purchasing from Komputerbay before, I needed a MicroSD, so I knew who to get one from. These SD SDHC are really good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4