Profile for E. Nelson-bailey > Reviews

Content by E. Nelson-bailey

E. Nelson-bailey (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery

4.0 out of 5 stars a good hidden objects game, 28 Dec 2014
A good hidden objects game to take up some time. Annoying that the quests have constant Facebook adds or buying gems but easily ignored. All together an enjoyable game.

Reliance Medical Stockholm First Aid Bag (empty)
Reliance Medical Stockholm First Aid Bag (empty)
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Nov 2014
Excellent size to carry a mix of medical equipment that I use.

SPRUNG BED SLATS 52MM X 8MM X 915MM - PACK OF 5
SPRUNG BED SLATS 52MM X 8MM X 915MM - PACK OF 5
Offered by Bishops Beds Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and the option of having them cut to ..., 21 Nov 2014
Good quality and the option of having them cut to length takes the stress out of having to do it yourself.

New iPhone 5S Gel Skin Case Cover Protector Accessories The Keep Talking Shop (Clear)
Offered by Keep Talking Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes the fall, 10 April 2014
Nice slim case that does not detract from the phone but offers good protection if dropped as it has a slight bumper around the edge.

Hidden: House of Night: Book 10
Hidden: House of Night: Book 10

5.0 out of 5 stars When's the next book coming out?, 1 May 2013
As always this is a great book. I can't wait for the next one to come out.

Suspense, humour and you just can't put the book down.

Bahco SL25 Socket Set 25 Piece 1/4 Inch Drive
Bahco SL25 Socket Set 25 Piece 1/4 Inch Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little set, 20 Mar 2013
Ordered these for my partner as he has been going on about getting a socket set for ages. I thought this would be great as its small enough for him to keep it in the car, as that he wanted it for. He loved it and has found it very useful for the odd little jobs he needs a socket set. Handle feels sturdy and looks as though it will last quite some time.

A Geisha for the American Consul (a short story)
A Geisha for the American Consul (a short story)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good short stories, 4 Mar 2013
Good short stories and an insight to what we might look like to them. A good read if you just want a short story to fill some time.

Flow Free
Flow Free

5.0 out of 5 stars flowtastic, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: Flow Free (App)
Very addictive and a great way to waste some time. A good mix of difficulties. If you want something to challenge your mind then give this spp a go.

Delia's Happy Christmas
Delia's Happy Christmas
by Delia Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 26 Nov 2012
There are some fantastic recipes, that can be used for little hampers, and the section on the last 36 hours is a treat, giving you a run down and time managed, detailed step by step, of the run up to the Christmas lunch. This is very handy, especially for a first time Christmas cook like myself. Would have been nice if there was a chicken dish in there, as my partner isn't a fan of turkey or any other joint of meat. On a whole this is a great book and I believe the way in which it gives you tips on what can be made and frozen in advance to save stress on the day is very helpful. There's something for everyone. A good investment and I'm sure I shall use it for years to come.

3M E.A.R Clear E.A.R Earplugs - 1 Pair
3M E.A.R Clear E.A.R Earplugs - 1 Pair
Offered by Gehörschutz-Versand

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for gigs, 4 July 2012
I bought this product because I suffer from acute tinnitus and, on occasion even a slightly raucous conversation can cause it to start. I bought these primarily for a gig I attended in London, I knew that it was going to be exceptionally loud. I have read both good and bad points on these ear plugs. From a personal view they did exactly what I wanted, I could still hear every note and lyric played/sung, but it took the harsh echo off of it all, I actually took them out at one point to see the difference and it was amazing just how much these can filter out. I found that I could here my friends talking to me just fine. It does feel a little strange at first as you sound quite hollow spoken and it took me a little bit of time to get used to how loud I needed to be to answer people. I usually always get tinnitus from a gig like that for at least 2 days, and it is an immediate thing. I had none of it whatsoever, it was brilliant. I also now pop them in if I am in a crowded room, as again I tend to suffer when people shout in my ear, it is a little harder to hear at a normal speaking voice, but I feel these are the best ear plugs I've bought, allowing me to still enjoy a gig, but not loosing all the sound. Also the fact that they are clear really helps you feel more comfortable and not like your a coward for wearing them, my friends didn't even notice till I pointed them out. Your hearing is very important, not only is it annoying to loose hearing in one ear from tinnitus but it can also affect your balance, look after your ears and get these if you have a concern about harmful sound.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2013 7:42 PM GMT