Profile for Charlie Whitley > Reviews

Content by Charlie Whitley

Charlie Whitley

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
All Trade Direct 10 X Super Jumbo Quality Car Sponge For Cleaning Washing Dirt Car Van Home
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Top product, bottom price., 22 April 2016
Big sponges, cheap price but still good quality. Fine for washing my bike and I will buy these again when I use them up.

Wildflower Seed Balls - Native Poppy (Papaver rhoeas) - Flora Locale accredited - 2000 UK seeds per tin
Offered by Project Maya

4.0 out of 5 stars Good when they grow., 22 April 2016
Nice tin and a good gift but they don't always seem to grow.

Brooches Store Red Enamel and Crystal Ladybird Brooch
Brooches Store Red Enamel and Crystal Ladybird Brooch
Offered by PYNK Jewellery Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars As it looks, 22 April 2016
Well made, and it looks like the picture, not much more to it really.

VICTORINOX TWEEZERS (LARGE)
VICTORINOX TWEEZERS (LARGE)
Offered by STR Keys

5.0 out of 5 stars Exact Replacement, 22 April 2016
Exact replacement for a lost pair.

Cush Comfort Non-Slip Memory Foam Seat Cushion - Spinal Alignment Chair Pad for Relief from Sitting Back Pain
Offered by Cush Comfort Cushions

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy - worth the price., 22 April 2016
I've used this cushion for nearly a month now and it's been really good. It's moulded to my shape and hasn't gone flat. I've sat at my computer on a hard kitchen chair with this cushion and I've had no discomfort even using it all day. It's slightly wider than the chair so plenty of space and the non slip base stops it sliding out. In all I'm really pleased I bought this as I struggled to justify the price but it was well worth it - recommended.

AVG AntiVirus PRO for Android phones and tablets
AVG AntiVirus PRO for Android phones and tablets

4.0 out of 5 stars Good features, but more than I need., 13 Dec. 2015
Unobtrusive so I don't know it's there and doesn't impact battery life or phone performance but when my battery gets low has some useful battery saving features not available as standard for Android to eak out a bit more life. Has some useful anti theft and privacy features but I don't really use them. I could get the same benefit for my use out of the free AVG app, but I got the pro version for free.

Bosch 2609255215 Brad Point Drill Bit Set (8 Pieces)
Bosch 2609255215 Brad Point Drill Bit Set (8 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel quality., 13 Dec. 2015
Really nice quality drill bits which come in a great storage case to protect them and keep them in order. Nice and sharp, have only used a few times but go straight through wood with no problems. The case is substantial plastic, not flimsy and the whole package feels quality, I expect them to last me quite some time.

Anigene HLD4V High Level Surface Disinfectant 1 litre (Replaces Former Trigene) (LAVENDER)
Offered by Mr Pets

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what you expect., 13 Dec. 2015
Product works fine, but the dosing cap needs some instructions so idiots like me who have never used it before can work it out.

Invero® 4 Way Gang Power Mains Extension Lead Cable 10M Metre British Approved 13A Amps
Offered by Invero

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly good product but not Invero brand., 13 Dec. 2015
Did not receive Invero brand product, but the no name product I received has all the relevant safety markings, I needed to cut the cable a little shorter and the plug was suitably wired when opened, cable and insulation is also suitable quality. Looks fine and quality is fine so does exactly what I need it to, has been in continuous use for two months without issue so I would buy again.

Bulk Hardware Round Cable Clip, 8 mm - White, Pack of 100
Bulk Hardware Round Cable Clip, 8 mm - White, Pack of 100

5.0 out of 5 stars Do exactly what you expect., 13 Dec. 2015
Cheap, but good quality and do exactly what I need.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17