Profile for Ms. Halimat O. Olaoye > Reviews

Content by Ms. Halimat O....

Ms. Halimat O. Olaoye "lola o" (england)

Page: 1 | 2
Cathy Doll New!! - Bb Body L-Glutathione Magic Cream - Whitening Pore Tightening
Offered by Stop4Shopping

4.0 out of 5 stars ifs fine so far, 27 Mar. 2014
I haven't used it long enough to write a proper review but it hasn't hurt my skin so far and I like the fact that I can just use it as a sun screen although I have to mix it with other moisturizers cure it leaves a white residue on the face which a mixture of foundation or bb cream takes away.

100 Pack - 1/4" diameter (6.4 mm) Orthodontic MULTI-COLORED Elastic Rubber Bands Great for Dog Grooming, Top Knots, Braids, and Dreadlocks
Offered by DogStuff4u

4.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I needed, 27 Mar. 2014
There's not much to it. Its exactly what I was expecting. Although I'm using it for its original purpose(as orthodontic elastics for my braces)

Air Wick Plug In Refill Colours of Nature White Vanilla Bean 17 ml (Pack of Six)

5.0 out of 5 stars smells good, 27 Mar. 2014
I love the smell of this even though I bought the wrong refill. I wanted ambi pur but this turned out pretty good so I bought the plug in to match.

VO5 Hair Styling Wax - 75 ml
VO5 Hair Styling Wax - 75 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars its exactly what I needed, 27 Mar. 2014
its just was so there's not much to say about it really. it does its job and holds hair really well

Taxation: Policy and Practice 2013/14
Taxation: Policy and Practice 2013/14
by Andy Lymer

4.0 out of 5 stars its fine, 27 Mar. 2014
Bought it for a friend doing accountancy. she hasn't complained so far and it has been weeks so I'm guessing that its fine

GetYourselfFitter Women's Track and Gym Running Top - Black, Small
GetYourselfFitter Women's Track and Gym Running Top - Black, Small

4.0 out of 5 stars its okay, 27 Mar. 2014
exactly what I expected, good for the price. would recommend it, and it does not show sweat patches at all

Sony Xperia T Premium PU Leather Flip Case / Cover / Pouch / Holster - Black
Sony Xperia T Premium PU Leather Flip Case / Cover / Pouch / Holster - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars CASE, 3 July 2013
Item arrived on time. Slightly flimsy in a couple of parts but it is Perfectly acceptable for price. i'd say buy it. it looks sleek

Marcy Fitness 50Kg Vinyl Barbell Dumbbell Set with 6Ft Bar
Marcy Fitness 50Kg Vinyl Barbell Dumbbell Set with 6Ft Bar

5.0 out of 5 stars weights, 3 July 2013
I don't really think you can go wrong with a set of weights. No flimsy parts and quick to assemble

Woodland Charlotte Bag
Woodland Charlotte Bag
Offered by Dotcomgiftshop

4.0 out of 5 stars charlotte bag, 3 July 2013
Its cute. There's not much to it to be honest. A little expensive for the quality. it should cost no more than a pound

Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 [DVD]
Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels

4.0 out of 5 stars Ripped, 3 July 2013
Its definitely worth the pounds i paid for it but haven't really been using it much. Worth a buy though.

Page: 1 | 2