Profile for Ms. J. Green > Reviews

Maped Letter Opener (Single Pack) 037400
Maped Letter Opener (Single Pack) 037400
Price: 1.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 29 Jun 2013
A very good product. Comes in very handy around the house. I bought one for my mum and nan and they both think it's great.

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (Xbox 360)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (Xbox 360)
Offered by Gameline GmbH.
Price: 6.90

4.0 out of 5 stars A great game, 2 Jun 2013
This is a great game and I have enjoyed playing it. It does get a bit boring however as it is rather time consuming hence why I have given it 4 stars and not 5.

Panasonic KX-TG2511ET DECT Single Digital Cordless Phone Set - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good phone, I would recommend, 2 Jun 2013
We've had this set of phones for a few months now and we've not had any problems. They are easy to set up and look very nice. The phone book in the phone is very useful, as is the fact the name of the person who is calling appears on the screen. The battery is really good and lasts a very long time. The only thing I would say is I do find the phone to echo slightly while you're talking hence why I gave it 4 stars and not 5. Having said this, it would not deter me from buying these phones again.

5 Star Office Punched Pocket Polypropylene Top-opening 50 Micron A4 Clear [Pack 100]
Price: 3.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for moeny, 2 Jun 2013
Excellent value for money. These are cheap but they do not feel like it. They are still pretty sturdy and are a really useful to have in the house.

Behaviour Management Pocketbook
Behaviour Management Pocketbook
by Peter Hook
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Some really good ideas, 2 Jun 2013
This is an easy to use handbook with some great ideas. There's no theory or unnecessary writing. Great ideas that are there for you ready to use. Very practical.

"Strawberry Thief" Bird Vintage-Style Powder Compact Case by Stratton - For Pressed or Loose Powder

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality - would recommend, 2 Jun 2013
This product was bought as a gift for a family member; she was really pleased with it. The design is pretty and it is overall aesthetically pleasing. It's not too heavy or difficult to open, which was something I had to consider considering it was for my 80 year old nan. The product comes in a nice little carry case which makes it the ideal gift. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Campbell Cooper Mens Derby Tweed Flat Cap - Green - XX-Large
Campbell Cooper Mens Derby Tweed Flat Cap - Green - XX-Large
Offered by Campbell Cooper
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A really great gift, 2 Jun 2013
I bought this flat cap for my partner who has been after one for a while. As tweed flat caps go, this is relatively cheap - but you would never know! It looks quality and feels quality, and we've even had friends comment on how nice it looks and asking where it was purchased from. This product is excellent value for money; it's a perfect gift: excellent price where the quality has not been compromised. I would recommend this to anyone.

Terrapin TPU Gel Skin Case for iPhone 5S - Hot Pink
Terrapin TPU Gel Skin Case for iPhone 5S - Hot Pink
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money!, 2 Jun 2013
This phone case provides really good protection for my iPhone 5. It fits perfectly - very snug - and looks great. I bought several cases for my phone when I first purchased it but this one is by far my favourite. Definitely worth the price; it provides excellent value for money.

Terrapin Slim Armour Cover for iPhone 5S - Solid Purple
Terrapin Slim Armour Cover for iPhone 5S - Solid Purple
Offered by ClickJunkie
Price: 5.05

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Great, 15 Feb 2013
Doesn't fit the phone as well as I'd hoped. Looks and feels nice but that's about it. I don't think it's going to protect my phone well enough when it's in my bag or pocket. Despite saying it's a rubberised case, it's actually more of a hard shell with a nice feel. I'm going to go for a gel case as it will cover more of the phone and is likely to protect it better.

Slammed
Slammed
by Colleen Hoover

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Amazing! You Must Read This Book!, 14 July 2012
This review is from: Slammed (Paperback)
This novel was not what I expected at all - it was so much better than I ever imagined! The connection between Lake and Will is so beautiful that I adored them both straight away. The relationship they have is so innocent, pure and delicate that it really does draw you in from the beginning. The story that unfolds throughout the novel is so sad and as a reader, you really feel for the characters as their predicament unfolds. It's not only Lake and Will's relationship that is captivating, but also that of the Kel and Caulder, as well as the relationship Lake has with her mum. The poetry in the novel is stunning and adds such a wonderful twist to the novel. I think it is a lovely touch and fits in perfect with that of Lake and Will's characters.

This novel really is a testament to Hoover's writing; it's beautiful, charming, captivating and really will leave you feeling a connection to the characters. READ IT NOW!

Page: 1 | 2