Profile for Philip > Reviews

Northern Soul: An Illustrated History
Northern Soul: An Illustrated History
by Elaine Constantine

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have for ALL true Soul Freaks!, 28 Sept. 2013
Enjoyed the pics (of which there are plenty!) and they create such a powerful nostalgic trip! Indeed I am fortunate to have been forever immortalised in two offerings within these covers!
I am currently reading this and am so far impressed by the general depth of research involving the politics and social unrest of the era, leading upto, as well as including the conception of The Scene itself!
Elaine Constantine certainly uses some pretty 'advanced vocabulary' even for myself, but thanks to the internet and the good old fashioned Oxford Dictionary I will persevere! It definitely seems worth it!
KTF

Corona Mexican 4'6" Bed High Foot End
Corona Mexican 4'6" Bed High Foot End
Offered by mercersfurniture

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 28 Sept. 2013
Great product - great price! Relatively straight forward to assemble but I would recommend not attempting this alone as maneuvering can be tricky! My one reservation concerning actual design would be the centre support struts are a bit poor and are not conducive with the quality of the the bed overall!
Worth buyng, nonetheless!

AmazonBasics 7- to 8-Sheet Strip Cut Shredder with CD Shred
AmazonBasics 7- to 8-Sheet Strip Cut Shredder with CD Shred

5.0 out of 5 stars Great performer!!, 31 Aug. 2013
I looked around for a decent shredder for ages ad experienced some noisy and dreadful ones into the bargain! As a consequence, I was a little wary when I first ordered this one but I needn't have been!
This item represents not only great value for money but performs very well too! It never struggles; never jams; and makes little noise!
I would recommend this very highly for everyday home use!

Effax Leather Balsam 500ml
Effax Leather Balsam 500ml
Offered by The Saddlery Shop Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great prodct!, 31 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Effax Leather Balsam 500ml (Misc.)
Didn't perform too well on my leather jacket but, I hasten to add, it did no harm to it either!
However, it was amazing on my leather Chesterfield sofa and brought it up a treat!!!
My only criticism would be the initial odour although this fades over a period of about 24 hours!

Corona Coffee Table
Corona Coffee Table

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and real value for money!!!, 31 Aug. 2013
EXCELLENT!!! Rapid delivery too!

This table is not only easy to assemble (although instructions were quite basic) but it also represents real value for money! The end result is quite an eye catching showpiece (IMO) and I would strongly recommend this item to anyone!

Now looking to add the dining table and chairs!