Profile for Dennis R Lindsey > Reviews

Dennis R Lindsey

What I Know for Sure
What I Know for Sure

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastically uplifting Read, 18 Jan. 2015
Wow what an great insightful view of a wonderful woman. I feel inspired to read and do more.

Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle: The Simple, Proven System of Fat Burning for Permanent Weight Loss, Rock-Hard Muscle and a Turbo-Charged Metabolism

5.0 out of 5 stars AN OUTSTANDING BOOK, FINALLY I HAVE ABBS, 18 July 2014
This is the book that I wish I had 40 years ago. Now that I'm nearly 60 I find it has had an amazing effect on my shape and the way my girlfriend looks at me. Thank you!

A Technique for Producing Ideas (Advertising Age Classics Library)
A Technique for Producing Ideas (Advertising Age Classics Library)

5.0 out of 5 stars A excellent quick read that explains the process so that anyone can use it., 24 Feb. 2014
I am looking forward to using these ideas in the production of my newest book. I would recommend this book highly.

Three Simple Steps: A Map to Success in Business and Life
Three Simple Steps: A Map to Success in Business and Life

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book and the system I have been working on for years, 17 Feb. 2014
A truly enjoyable read that began showing real results within days of beginning it. It's a great system and I look forward to its continued results.

The Inside-Out Revolution: The Only Thing You Need to Know to Change Your Life Forever
by Michael Neill

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael's Best Book So Far, 25 April 2013
I'm on my second reading of this wonderful book. As you read it you begin to notice this really nice feeling coming over you. It really is if all Michael's writing and teaching have come together and created a truly accessible experience of the 3 Principles, and that deeper space where Insight and God exist in each of us.

With Love

Dennis R Lindsey

The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
by Patrick M. Lencioni
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 16 Feb. 2013
A great book that I use to train my leadership clients and teams. Absolutely brilliant. I do think that the CD's should have a copy of the diagram in it.

The Five Temptations of a CEO, 10th Anniversary Edition: A Leadership Fable (J-B Lencioni Series)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, but very short, 16 Feb. 2013
The book covers some pertinent items but is very short. The five dysfunctions of a team is much better.
I feel that it was an early book and that it could now be revisited and rewritten.