Profile for witchgal17 > Reviews

"witchgal17"

Anywhere But Home [CD + DVD]
Anywhere But Home [CD + DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Sorely Disappointed!, 24 Nov. 2004
I am also a huge fan of Evanescence and I belive that the DVD/CD is fab. The DVD has the amazing performance from Zenith, Paris and as always the band are on top form. However, for me the backstage footage is what makes this DVD. Its is an hour long piece of them goofing around and being themselves which is great to see.
Now this matter of a bad cd, I thought that it was quite clear by the fact that since Ev havent actually released their 2nd album the content would not be all new. The tracks are the same as they are taken straight off of the DVD. This is why there is screaming in the background. In my opinion this adds to the cd as it gives you the atmosphere of being back at one of their gigs. The final track Missing (or the only redeeming feature as was said before!) is also not new, it is just unreleased, this song has been one of my favourites for a long time as it is truly beautiful, so at least we are in agreement about one thing. Ev are currently writing their new album and I believe this DVD/CD was released as there will be no more tours consisting of only the songs from fallen.