Profile for S. F. Farrington > Reviews

Content by S. F. Farrington

S. F. Farrington "soozsherocks" (Wales)

Page: 1 | 2
Joico Color Endure Violet Shampoo & Conditioner Pack For Toning Blonde Or Grey Hair 300ml
Offered by HAIR ANGELS

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't seem as good so I searched for someone with old stock, 19 Oct 2014
I wanted to buy this Purple Joico as pictured but I was sent the newer shampoo in the brown bottle without sulphates. It doesn't seem as good so I searched for someone with old stock. They need to change their picture. Disappointed.

Magnetica
Magnetica
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Already a bit of a fan, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Magnetica (Audio CD)
This album is just fabulous. I already love this band but they have just exploded in a fantastic direction with this album. I love it.

iTALKonline BLUE WHITE POLKA DOTS Executive Wallet Case Cover Skin Cover For Apple iPhone 4 4S (2011) 4G HD
Offered by iTALKonline-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cover, 28 May 2014
The material of this phone cover is just lovely. It feels like rubber and has stayed clean in my handbag. It has a furry feel to the inside which will help keep the glass clean. It fully covers the phone and is keeping it like new. It fits perfectly and the camera and flash work well and are not obscured. The magnetic catch is inside the strap so will not drop off. I'm glad I took my time and found what I wanted, as this fits the bill. The cover is true to it's picture, bright and funky. I am very pleased with it.

Late Night Tales - Bonobo
Late Night Tales - Bonobo

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Late Night Tales, 30 Dec 2013
I chose my rating because I am a fan of Bonobo. This is a very nice chill out CD and it is lovely to hear what they listen to and get their influences from.

10 Christmas Party Boxes - Suitable for gifts or food
10 Christmas Party Boxes - Suitable for gifts or food
Offered by 3C Finishing Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Party boxes, 30 Dec 2013
I chose my rating because the boxes are perfect. They are easy to assemble, fasten easily and don't pop open and hold a suprisingly large amount of food. I used them for biscuits and home made cheesecakes in little pots and they held this large amount.

20-Bird Bell Tota Traditional Indian Hanging Decoration
20-Bird Bell Tota Traditional Indian Hanging Decoration
Offered by Paper High

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 17 Jun 2013
I have already a 20 bird hanging decoration which is 6 ft long in the house. I think I assumed that this would be the same but it is tiny. The birds are tiny. I think more should be put into the description to help realise the size ( possibly). I feel a bit cheated but I should have realised that with the cost of it, it would be tiny!

The North Borders
The North Borders

5.0 out of 5 stars Long awaited new album, 17 Jun 2013
This review is from: The North Borders (Audio CD)
I am rather a fan of Bonobo so I can put nothing less than full marks. It is a fabulous album.

TeckNet iPod Nano 7th Generation ANTI-Scratch LCD Screen Protectors (Pack of 6)
TeckNet iPod Nano 7th Generation ANTI-Scratch LCD Screen Protectors (Pack of 6)
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen covers, 17 Jun 2013
I took other users advice and went for the dearer protectors. They were ideal and easy to fit. My only problem was to watch out for air bubbles but I managed to squeeze these out.

Croydex White Big Fish Rubber Bath Mat
Croydex White Big Fish Rubber Bath Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Fish mat., 15 Mar 2013
Is fine. Nice to walk on and stays clean. Nice and large. I drain it by sticking to the wall ties as I have had them go mouldy if you leave in the bath.

Kärcher SC 1020 Steam Cleaning Station
Kärcher SC 1020 Steam Cleaning Station
Offered by The Tech Lodge

3.0 out of 5 stars Karcher Steam cleaner, 15 Mar 2013
I bought it to try and clean my carpets but it does not really do any better than a cloth and bucket. It steam cleaned the car seats quite well but I don't find it any better than a mop on the floors. Perhaps I'm not using it right.

Page: 1 | 2