Profile for Miss K. Harding > Reviews

Content by Miss K. Harding

Miss K. Harding "30 something geek gamer" (Coventry, West Midlands, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
History: The Best Of New Model Army
History: The Best Of New Model Army
Offered by produXa UK

4.0 out of 5 stars A favourite of mine. A great collection., 1 July 2014
I love this band, very underrated with some great songs on this collection.

I bought this primarily to listen to in the car, but stupidly managed to leave the CD in an old stereo when removing it, do'h! but thanks to AutoRiP i still have a copy I can access, phew!

If you like rock and haven't heard of NMA yet, get this, you'll probably love it.

Raising Steam: (Discworld novel 40) (Discworld Novels)
Raising Steam: (Discworld novel 40) (Discworld Novels)

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 1 July 2014
My favourite author continues to write great stories, although perhsps not his best novel in the Discworld series (personally that'd be Equal Rites or Witches Abroad), but I thoroughly enjoyed this book as a huge Discworld fan.

Throne of Glass
Throne of Glass

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought on a whilm and loved it!, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Throne of Glass (Kindle Edition)
I bought this on a whim when it was very cheap on offer. I am glad I did. I was gripped with the story and am now patiently awaiting book 3 to be released!

A great story with enjoyable characters and lots of twists and a bit of romance.

The Very Best Of Fleetwood Mac
The Very Best Of Fleetwood Mac

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the finest Rock bands there is., 1 July 2014
I love this collection for in the car with songs like The Chain a favourite.

A great value collection I found.

The Ambassador's Mission: Book 1 of the Traitor Spy (Traitor Spy Trilogy)
The Ambassador's Mission: Book 1 of the Traitor Spy (Traitor Spy Trilogy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great novel by Trudi Canavan, 1 July 2014
I really enjoyed the Black Magician Trilogy and the Traitor Spy Trilogy starts in this first installment of the Traitor Spy Trilogy. If you enjoyed the Black Magician Trilogy, you'll love this trilogy!

The Magician's Apprentice (Black Magician Trilogy)
The Magician's Apprentice (Black Magician Trilogy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved this, 1 July 2014
I have really enjoyed Trudi Canavan's books centered around Kryalia and this book is a great story of how the Guild first came to be and fills in some gaps that are useful when reading the Traitor Spy Trilogy later.

Autoleads PC5-132 Stereo Release Keys CD x 4 Keys
Autoleads PC5-132 Stereo Release Keys CD x 4 Keys
Offered by Liquid Ice 2008

1.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, but..., 1 July 2014
It did the job for getting my stereo out. But the metal is so thin and flimsy they kept bending out of shape making getting the right points to unlock the stereo difficult, leaving scatches as a result.

Save your money and buy better quality!

The Collection
The Collection

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Dio, 1 July 2014
This review is from: The Collection (Audio CD)
I love Ronnie James Dio's music. Holy Divers and Heaven and Hell remain favourites. I mostly bought this for in the car. Great collection of some of the finest Metal made.

Metro "Fuelrite" warning device for diesel vehicles
Metro "Fuelrite" warning device for diesel vehicles
Offered by Auto-Unique Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective., 1 July 2014
When I bought this simple device I'd come from driving Petrol cars for many years and I was worried that I would forget I now drove a diesel car.

It is a simple and effective reminder when you are at the pump, though now it is really there for those times when someone else is driving and fills up to avoid costly mis-fueling.

For the cost of this item it is not something to miss!

Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass Book 2)
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 1 July 2014
Having bought Throne of Glass on a whim originally due to it being very cheap at the time, I picked up the novella collection and this as I was hooked!

The story continues with more twists and turns and more of Celeana's story revealed. I'm really looking forward to book 3 now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3