Profile for Matthew Brown > Reviews

Matthew Brown (England)

Science Museum My Mystery Mid Air Floating UFO
Science Museum My Mystery Mid Air Floating UFO

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't be fooled., 1 Dec. 2010
My son bought one of these after we both watched the display video. It looked really amazing and a lot of fun. It turned out to be a cheap cardboard UFO on a piece of string. It also broke in about 5 minutes. I can't believe we fell for a con. No one should buy this unless it is priced at about £1 and they know what they are buying. The only mystery is why it's £10!

Violet Journey
Violet Journey
Offered by wmdservices

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be so much better..., 31 May 2009
This review is from: Violet Journey (Audio CD)
She's pretty with a good voice. Absolutely wonderful PRS guitar. The whole album feels kind of 'half full'. It's not boring it just lacks the soul that Santana's music has. Some may like it?!?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2011 5:42 PM GMT

Half-Life 2: Episode One (PC DVD)
Half-Life 2: Episode One (PC DVD)
Offered by GeeksWholesaler

2.0 out of 5 stars Same old, same old. . ., 7 Jan. 2008
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I reckon HL2 is the best game ever made. There are some very close rivals but HL2 just has everything I enjoy in a game.

I was really hoping HL2 ep 1 would be more original and really continue the story. It didn't. It starts with you needing to get back into the citadel. (even though most of the last few levels of the other game was doing that!) Then, you have to get out and get on a train. Nothing but more of the same but this time without any original surprises. Finally when I got onto the train I thought maybe the story will start to become interesting. But it just ends! What was the point in that? If you were writing this episode as a book the plot would take a few lines at the most. I'm so dissapointed. I knew it was short but I thought it would be worth it. It wasn't. Now where's Episode 2 ?!?