Profile for EmmaJayne > Reviews

Content by EmmaJayne

EmmaJayne

A Family Affair: Truth in Lies (Truth in Lies, Book 1)
A Family Affair: Truth in Lies (Truth in Lies, Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars awful, 17 July 2013
downloaded it because it was free, dont waste your time! badly writen and very predictable, i couldnt finish it which os rare for me

Watch Over Me
Watch Over Me

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful to read, 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: Watch Over Me (Kindle Edition)
one of the best books I have in a long time, such a beautiful and poignant story. I loved reading from everyone's perspective and the descriptions of Scotland make me really want to visit there. Have recommended it to all of my friends. Will be looking out for more from this author.

No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday:  A Very Funny Romantic Novel
No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday: A Very Funny Romantic Novel

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, don't waste your time, 24 Jun 2013
Bought this because it was cheap and had quite a few good reviews. I found it to be awful, I couldn't finish the book which is very rare for me. Just boring to read, lazy and predictable characters. Very disappointing!

What Have I Done? (No Greater Love Book 2)
What Have I Done? (No Greater Love Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 11 Jun 2013
i greatly enjoyed this book. At times the chapters on her abusive marriage were difficult to read, but key to the story. I dont care for her vile and cruel children. I found the novel thought provoking and very hard to put down.

A Virtual Love
A Virtual Love
by Andrew Blackman

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, 23 May 2013
This review is from: A Virtual Love (Paperback)
In the beginning I really enjoyed the book, and thought having the other characters was a very interesting way of narrating. Towards the point with the big protest I got very excited and could hardly put it down, but from that point I was left very disappointed. I'm not sure how I would have liked it to end but this was definitely not it. I find it hard to believe the lies didn't come out, which I think would have made for a more engaging second half.