Profile for Shirey Valentine > Reviews

Content by Shirey Valentine

Shirey Valentine "Miss Read-alot" (Barnsley, England)

The Big Bang Theory: Seasons One - Five [DVD] [2012]
The Big Bang Theory: Seasons One - Five [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Johnny Galecki

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect geeky comedy, 19 Jan 2013
as an 'older' generation bought up on the comedy classics of the 60's onwards I was introduced to this by my teenage daughter.....must admit that some new american comedy is 'rubbish' but this grew on me and I realise that the nerds of my days are now the 'cool geeks' of the present... and knowledge is now a great way to prove I am now considered 'cool'..GREAT...

Citizen Smith: Series 3 & 4 [DVD] [1977]
Citizen Smith: Series 3 & 4 [DVD] [1977]
Dvd ~ Robert Lindsay

5.0 out of 5 stars comedy classic, 19 Jan 2013
even for the 'new' generation of comedy lovers...these are great to watch with any age... of course robert lindsay is always good for any family comedy..

Citizen Smith - Series 1 & 2 [DVD] [1977]
Citizen Smith - Series 1 & 2 [DVD] [1977]
Dvd ~ Robert Lindsay

5.0 out of 5 stars great classic, 19 Jan 2013
for those of a certain age who remember when comedy didn't need smut or bad language to make it funny

The Complete Oh, Doctor Beeching! - First and Second Series [DVD] [1995]
The Complete Oh, Doctor Beeching! - First and Second Series [DVD] [1995]
Dvd ~ Su Pollard

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past....., 1 Mar 2010
I have been looking to buy this for ages for my dad as he used to work on the steam railways....I remember watching this in my childhood and it was great to see the team from Hi-De-Hi get together to put a funny perspective on the damage that Beeching did....My dad has really enjoyed watching it and now I am watching it.....It is a good British comedy and it is a pity they don't make them like this anymore.....and the best thing is that you can let your children watch it without fear of swearing or nudity popping up unexpectedly....My overall verdict.....BRILLIANT and GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY.....arrived 2 days after ordering in excellent condition......