Profile for KC > Reviews

Content by KC

KC

FoxHunter Kids Pink Large Tri Motion Push Scooter Swing Trike Slider Striker Drifter with 3 Wheels for Age 7+

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend., 4 Feb. 2015
My 7 year old daughter loves it, as do I; very easy to use and great fun. It says 14+ on it but that doesn't seem to be an issue, it's certainly not too big.

Corner Toilet Hamster
Corner Toilet Hamster
Offered by Health Style Emporium Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Corner Toilet Hamster (Misc.)
Perfect size for our Syrian hamster. She took to it straight away and now no more messy cage.

Superpet Comfort Wheel - 8.5 inch, Large( Colours may Vary)
Superpet Comfort Wheel - 8.5 inch, Large( Colours may Vary)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great size for Syrian hamster, 17 Sept. 2014
Arrived promptly and our baby Syrian hamster was straight into it. She appears much more comfortable in this 8.5" wheel than she was with the one which came with her cage. I've not worked out how to attach it to the cage yet...So far much quieter than her previous wheel...

The Lion King: Original Broadway Cast Recording
The Lion King: Original Broadway Cast Recording

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 14 Mar. 2014
I bought this as a gift after going to see the Lion King in London with family. The gift was well received and has been listened to many times.

6pack Iphone 4/4s Front and Back Screen protectors _Full Kit by MrFix
6pack Iphone 4/4s Front and Back Screen protectors _Full Kit by MrFix
Offered by OBiDi®

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly, 14 Mar. 2014
These were the cheapest screen protectors I've purchased and just as good as the others. In fact, I managed to put it on with less bubbles than others I've purchased. I've not tried the back protector as my phone is in a case and therefore I don't need it. The cleaning cloth isn't as good as others but I used a glasses cleaning cloth.

Wishing On Venus
Wishing On Venus

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased I read it..., 13 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Wishing On Venus (Kindle Edition)
I received a copy of this book, Wishing On Venus, through my letter box and initially thought there was a catch! I wouldn't have chosen this book had I seen it in a shop, however I'm really pleased I was lucky enough to receive it. I thoroughly enjoyed it and didn't want to put it down. I've since passed it on to others to read who have also enjoyed it. I'll definitely be reading more of Mark Holmes books.