Profile for Katerina > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Omron BF508 Body Composition and Body Fat Monitor Bathroom Scale
Omron BF508 Body Composition and Body Fat Monitor Bathroom Scale

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended., 20 Oct. 2015
We found this product to be confusing and not user friendly in terms of users' data, so we never got round to actually use all the measurements on a regular basis. More importantly, it died after 2 years of minimal use (parts of the screen stopped working and without correct indications no measurements could be made). Certainly not worth its cost, given the low practicality and low usage we got out of it. Not recommended.

Kidkraft Savannah Dollhouse With 14 Piece Furniture
Kidkraft Savannah Dollhouse With 14 Piece Furniture

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive dollshouse, 31 Dec. 2013
Santa brought this dollhouse for our 4.5 yr old daughter and she loves it. It really is very big, as other reviewers have stressed. It took about 1.5 hours to build, without any particular problems (the parts that don't fit exactly need to be pushed into place) although there is some alignment problem with the back walls of the ground and first floor. I expected more wood and less cardboard having read the other reviews, but again, this doesn't make much difference in the general feel of it, which is great.

Early Learning Centre - Who's At Home? Game
Early Learning Centre - Who's At Home? Game

2.0 out of 5 stars Not typical ELC quality, 7 Jan. 2013
This is an oversimplified, impractical, difficult to use version of "guess who". I was unimpressed with the design and the quality of the material. The fun is further reduced by the little red markers which are difficult to turn and by the fact that you can't move the faces so every face is always in the same place. We gave ours away and shall be ordering a different version. I see that the price is now reduced to almost half of what I paid for it, but I still can't recommend it.

Samsung Flip Premium Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - White
Samsung Flip Premium Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - White
Offered by DeviceFun

4.0 out of 5 stars 5* looks, 3* protection, 7 Jan. 2013
This cover is a perfect fit and looks very good. I bought the white one and have had my children play with it with absolutely no finger marks or dirt on it (yet - I have only had it for about a week). It protects the screen but does leave the sides unprotected. It also doesn't help much with my main problem: key sensitivity. It doesn't help with protecting the power button and the volume button, or the buttons around the home button from accidental pressing. In fact, with the cover on, it is even more difficult to use the phone in landscape orientation without pressing the power button. Not sure if this is a design flaw of Samsung, or just me being used to holding an iphone.

Little Tikes Cozy Pumper
Little Tikes Cozy Pumper

3.0 out of 5 stars Won't stay up, 15 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes Cozy Pumper (Toy)
We bought this for our 15 month old baby to use with his cozy coupe. Unfortunately, the pumper won't click with its base, so it won't stay up. We would have to glue it on, but fortunately amazon's excellent customer service will replace it for us.

The toy is pretty much what I expected for its price. Basic features: it has three buttons that make sounds that my son likes to push, and the pump fits well with the car. I would be very unhappy if stuck with the defective item, so thanks amazon!

A Monster in Paris (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD)
A Monster in Paris (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD)
Dvd ~ Adam Goldberg

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, 31 Aug. 2012
I can't say I was impressed by the film, 1/3 of the film (the first part) is very slow, and although I enjoyed the animation I would not see it again. The music is fine, nothing to write home about.
My biggest complaint is that I bought this DVD expecting both the French and English versions, and this only has English audio and subtitle options. I wish I paid more attention, although I am almost certain I saw Vanessa Paradis listed in the leading roles when I placed the order. Anyway, I will definately not be buying the French version, because as I said I was unimpressed by the film, but I suspect in French it might be better.
PS: The 3D effect is very basic but the film doesn't really need it.

Good Night, Princess! (Pictureback Books)
Good Night, Princess! (Pictureback Books)
by Andrea Posner-Sanchez

3.0 out of 5 stars Unimpressed, 19 Aug. 2012
I expected a bit more from this little book. It just states the obvious ("Rapunzel brushes her hair before going to bed"), no creative or inspiring touches at all. The graphics are fine, but overall this may be more suitable for very young toddlers at half the price. It held very little interest for my 3.5yr old princess.

The Hungry Jungle Collection Giraffe Snack Pack, Green
The Hungry Jungle Collection Giraffe Snack Pack, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 12 Aug. 2012
This product was a pleasant surprise. Its insulation is excellent, the giraffe is very cute and I couldn't be happier with the quality, which looks and feels very well made. The velcro at the top is quite strong and does get caught on clothing. The size is convenient, but it is not adjustable as you can't roll the top to make it smaller.

DKNY Long Sleeve Sleep Shirt Women's Loungewear MOODY BLUE PLAID X-Large
DKNY Long Sleeve Sleep Shirt Women's Loungewear MOODY BLUE PLAID X-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice nightshirt, but sssso large!, 16 Dec. 2011
Nice fabric and feel to this nightshirt, but I ordered my usual size and it is huge! Size accuracy set aside, though, this is a lovely nightshirt, very warm and soft to touch.

Wonderplay: Interactive and Developmental Games, Crafts, and Creative Activities for Infants, Toddlers and Preschoolers
by Fretta Reitzes

5.0 out of 5 stars Filled with useful advice, 16 Dec. 2011
I was pleasantly surprised by this book. It contains useful advice for infants, toddlers and younger children, and even provides the lyrics and "choreography" to various nursery rhymes. I tried some of them with my 3 month old son and he was delighted. I recommend this book to new mothers, and it would make a nice gift for new mothers too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3