Profile for Mark > Reviews

1.5M Plated Scart to Scart Cable 21 Pin Lead Wire
1.5M Plated Scart to Scart Cable 21 Pin Lead Wire
Offered by product mania

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 15 Jun 2014
Scart cables were as described and have proved to be well made, robust and perfect connecting a TV, Set-top box and PVR.

abc Civil Aircraft Markings 2012
abc Civil Aircraft Markings 2012
by Allan S. Wright

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 29 April 2014
This is the latest in long running series of aircraft "spotting" books and is simply an up to date version of the previous edition. it does exactly what you would expect and lists all the civil aircraft you are likely to encounter in regular use in and over Britain.

Aircraft Recognition Guide (Jane's)
Aircraft Recognition Guide (Jane's)
by Günter G. Endres

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 29 April 2014
I purchased this book knowing what I would receive and it has not been a disappointment. The binding is a little tight and makes it hard to keep the book open without damaging the spine of the book but otherwise it is a very good reference book.

World of Data® Scart Splitter 3 Way - Premium Quality - 21-pin Scart (Fully Wired) - Male to 3 x Female - Audio - Video - Adapter - Multiplier
Offered by World of Data Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Appears to be excellent, 29 April 2014
This product arrived quickly and so far has worked without any problems. I wanted it to replace an existing splitter which appeared to have an intermittent poor connection or broken wire within the socket unit. This replacement worked perfectly immediately and would rate 5 stars if the connecting lead was a little longer. It was long enough for me but other users may find it a little short.

Snuff: (Discworld Novel 39) (Discworld Novels)
Snuff: (Discworld Novel 39) (Discworld Novels)
by Terry Pratchett

5.0 out of 5 stars Typical Terry Pratchett, 2 April 2014
I bought this book and saved it to read on an long flight when going on holiday. I must say it did not disappoint me and lasted for both long flights on my holiday. The humour was typical of Terry Pratchett and I thoroughly enjoyed the book.

How Airliners Fly (Passenger's Guide)
How Airliners Fly (Passenger's Guide)
by Julien Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book, 2 April 2014
I had borrowed this book from the local library and found it such a useful book that I decided to buy my own copy. I don't think you can get a better recommendation than that. Despite its age this book is still relevant and is both easy to read and explains complex technical issues. An excellent book.

The Definitive Collection
The Definitive Collection
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars A pleasant CD, 31 Jan 2014
I bought this CD to relive memories of my younger days. The choice of songs is varied and serves the purpose of reminding my of days gone by.

Sony DMW 47 - 5 x DVD-RW 4.7 GB - jewel Case - storage media
Sony DMW 47 - 5 x DVD-RW 4.7 GB - jewel Case - storage media
Offered by K.K. Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 31 Jan 2014
This product was excellent and fulfilled everything which could be expected. material is reasonably strong and all cases have been durable.

Tiger A5 strong transparent poly punched pockets x 20 sleeves/wallets
Tiger A5 strong transparent poly punched pockets x 20 sleeves/wallets
Offered by Ebizzshop

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as strong as I had expected, 31 Jan 2014
I bought these pockets as they are very handy for protecting copies of maps when out walking. Ones I had had previously had lasted well but were becoming worn out. This product appeared suitable as they were described as "Extra Strong" but I found them very thin and weak. The first one split while I was trying to open it but others seem to last longer.

The Golden Days of Steam
The Golden Days of Steam

5.0 out of 5 stars A good, evocative, recording, 17 Oct 2013
This was a very good purchase. I had owned the vinyl disc of “Requiem for Steam” and this CD brought back many happy memories.
The folk music is very characteristic and probably only appeals to a minority of listeners but if you like this sort of thing it is an excellent record.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3