Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Listen with Prime Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for May Simpson > Reviews

Content by May Simpson

May Simpson

Digital Additions® Portable Power Supply & Battery Extender Charger for Apple iPhone iPhone 4S, 3G iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPod, iPod Touch, Nano + any iPod with a standard Dock Connector Port)
Offered by Digital Additions Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Completely disappointed, 17 Sept. 2013
I chose this product for a festival because of the price, size and because many of the reviews said that it works well, despite the few that say it doesn't. What a stupid move that was. It didn't work with normal or rechargeable batteries, and I was left with a dead phone all weekend.

I think it would be well worth your time and money to spend a bit more, especially if having contact with others is important for you at certain events, as it was for me.

Can't fault the delivery though was very quick and came on time, even though it cost me more than the product! I spent almost £18 on this, and I may as well have thrown my money down the toilet.

Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection (PC)
Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection (PC)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 7 Sept. 2013
I used to have this game when I was younger but couldn't find it, so I re-brought this which is even better with all the expansion packs and for less! What a bargain, would definitely say yeah buy it if you like animals and building things ha!