Profile for P. M. > Reviews

Content by P. M.

P. M. "Blebla" (Lisów(PL)/Wigan(UK))

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Daylight Desk Lamp Metallic Red 8 Watt VERY Seriously Bright 84 LEDS Touch on off and dim function
Offered by RJH Product Development

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply awesome., 18 April 2014
My wife asked me to buy it for her since she was doing lots of assignments and was complaining of having a problem with the light. After placing it on the top of the desk she said she was amazed with the brightness and the light. It's her who asked me to give it 5 star review, so here it is.

The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists!
The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists!
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Sooo boooring..., 18 April 2014
My son seemed to sort of like it, however personally I think this film was really boring. The story wasn't "catchy", very few occasions to laugh - definitely wouldn't recommend it to anybody. Waste of time.

Sumvision Indigo LED USB Multimedia Keyboard
Sumvision Indigo LED USB Multimedia Keyboard
Offered by Refresh Cartridges

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that good., 23 Feb 2014
At least mine. When it worked it worked really good - nice backlight, a bit too noisy keys though. However few days ago for no reason top letter keys (from Q to P) stopped working. Tried to dismantle it and look inside but couldn't find anything. I can see that lots of people were happy with this product, however mine didn't last long - not even sure what happened to it.

Magnum Unisex Adult Spider 5.1 Urban Black 55121/069 9 UK
Magnum Unisex Adult Spider 5.1 Urban Black 55121/069 9 UK
Offered by Recon Company

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really good materials..., 22 Nov 2013
I'm working on the mental health unit and I found this boots very light and comfortable to use. However, there is one glitch - a material used to build these boots. The only problem I've found is a side of the shoe where is a plastikish cover (you can see it on the photo- in the middle on the side of the shoe, under the laces, where plastikish patch is used). After more than a year of using them that patch is ripped and shreded (it's really flimsy material) and when used now outside during a rain you simply get your socks wet... Also soles broke in half in both boots after a year of using it. Just because of that I must look for new boots now. Magnum is producing really good boots but for sure I wouldn't recommend this one.

Medieval Lord - Kids Costume 5 - 7 years
Medieval Lord - Kids Costume 5 - 7 years
Offered by Wish4 - Toys, Games & Fancy Dress

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 26 Oct 2013
I bought it for my son age 5. Costume looked pretty good on the picture, however that's it. My son was complaining that silver bits were itchy (and actually yes- they were), and velcro wasn't fasting his tunic proper. Very, very basic costume comparing to the one I bought last year on Amazon and which included shield and a sword, and very good quality of material. And to be honest- my son went to the party with this tunic, however with the hood from previous costume. Personally- I wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

Croydex Large Rubagrip Bath Mat with Hygiene 'N' Clean
Croydex Large Rubagrip Bath Mat with Hygiene 'N' Clean

2.0 out of 5 stars Didnt last long- mildew., 13 Oct 2013
As some people said before- sooner or later it will get covered in mildew. At least mine did. Looked pretty good at the beginning- nice touch, stayed firmly on the bottom of the bathtub, however now will be going to the bin- the mildew that showed up are basically impossible to get rid off. Will have to look for something else now.

Bayer Garden Slug & Snail Killer 1kg
Bayer Garden Slug & Snail Killer 1kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you would expect!, 27 Sep 2013
I put the pellets out in the garden (both back and front) in the evening. Next day in the morning I saw the effect- dozens of slugs and snails around the garden, barely moving. The poison worked really good for next couple of days- in every day I could see some more snails being poisoned. Will definitely buy again.

6FT Garden Bamboo Canes for Climbing Plant Support (Pack of 10)
6FT Garden Bamboo Canes for Climbing Plant Support (Pack of 10)
Offered by KD & Jay

3.0 out of 5 stars Just about..., 27 Sep 2013
Be advised- these bamboo canes are quite thin. To be honest I was expecting something thicker than them. They just fit about to my garden's needs.

Bosch ART 23 Easytrim Accu Cordless 14.4 Volt NiCD Grass Trimmer (23 cm Cutting Diameter)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that good., 26 Sep 2013
I bought it for my front and back garden and now, after few months of using it I realized that it was waste of money. It should be all right if you have very small garden, and that would be something like 3m x 3m maximum. Just my front lawn is 4m x 6m and it takes me twice to charge the battery when trimmimg the grass there. I guess it should be fine if your grass is being trimmed once a week but if you leave it for longer (raining all the time, you go for holidays, working etc.) then the nightmare with this trimmer starts. Simply- battery will last for approx 10-15 minutes of cutting tall grass. So then you will have to go back home, charge the battery for 4 hours, do the other half of the garden, charge the battery once again and finish off the bits. Like I said- it's good for very small gardens, and if it happens that yours is bigger than 3m x3m then simply go for cord one. This one in this case is waste of money and waste of time.

ARMA 3 - Limited Deluxe Edition (PC CD)
ARMA 3 - Limited Deluxe Edition (PC CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enormous potentials!, 17 Sep 2013
Just received this game today and after playing for couple of hours I must say, that Arma 3 has enormous potentials. Beautiful graphics, even on my PC (AMD Athlon x3@2.9 GHz and GeForce 9800+ 512 MB), game runs quite smoothly. On standard video settings I got 27-30 fps. Huge maps, surprisingly good AI of the enemy and your teammates. At the moment there is no campaign yet- it's promissed to be released in October. I'll have to adjust some control settings since I got used to simple ones in Battlefield 3. Summa summarum? Definitely I would recommend it to those who still hesitate whether to buy it or not. This game will revolutionise gaming industry like the Operation Flashpoint 10 years ago!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2014 7:53 PM GMT