Profile for Tony > Reviews

Content by Tony

Tony

Page: 1 | 2
Garmin nuvi 52LM 5" Sat Nav With UK and Ireland Maps and Free Lifetime Map Update

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool, 6 Oct. 2015
I found the Garmin nuvi 52LM 5"Sat Nav to be a brilliant little tool. To be honest, my son gave me one for my birthday. I was really impressed by how easy it was to use. My daughter kept asking to borrow it.
In the end I bought her one just to stop her asking to use my one.
The free life time map updates are a good idea but I don't think that includes speed camera warning locations. If I am wrong about that I would be pleased if some one would tell me.

Once Upon A Time - Season 1-2 [DVD]
Once Upon A Time - Season 1-2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Morrison

5.0 out of 5 stars Over and over again., 25 July 2015
I haven't watched it but the wife has, over and over again. What more can one say?

Great British Bake Off: Everyday: Over 100 Foolproof Bakes
Great British Bake Off: Everyday: Over 100 Foolproof Bakes
by Linda Collister

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2015
This is what my daughter-in-law asked for and I heard no complaints.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars having said that it suited him fine when he went to see Thomas the Tank Engine ..., 25 July 2015
I should have ordered a larger size, having said that it suited him fine when he went to see Thomas the Tank Engine in person.

First4spares Universal 4-Sided Cooker Oven Rubber Door Seal
First4spares Universal 4-Sided Cooker Oven Rubber Door Seal
Offered by First4Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars I can recommend this cooker oven seal, 25 July 2015
Yes, I can recommend this cooker oven seal. I was unable to use the corner shapes which came with it. I used the originals from the old seal. No problem.

Addis Long Handle Dustpan & Broom Metallic
Addis Long Handle Dustpan & Broom Metallic

5.0 out of 5 stars IN TO AND NOT UNDER, 25 July 2015
I am very happy with my Addis Long Handle Dustpan and broom (well my wife is anyway) and if the wife is happy, then so am I. Seriously though, when you sweep the dust to the pan it does go into it and not under.

Ramsay Walnut Chair With Arms Brown
Ramsay Walnut Chair With Arms Brown
Offered by Atlantic Shopping

5.0 out of 5 stars Having taken delivery several weeks a go I can honesty say that I am very pleased with it, 16 Dec. 2014
My Ramsay chair arrived very very quickly, was well packed and I am sitting on it while typing this review.
Having taken delivery several weeks a go I can honesty say that I am very pleased with it.
It was exactly what I had been looking for to replace one of those big office chairs.
This chair takes up far less space, looks good and as far as I am concerned is just as comfortable.
I have no hesitation in recommending this chair. I think it was a good deal for the price.

FAN ISOLATOR 3 POLE SWITCH WHITE PLASTIC LG208

Clarks Lair Watch Mens Casual Shoes 8.5 UK G Brown
Clarks Lair Watch Mens Casual Shoes 8.5 UK G Brown
Offered by United Footwear Coventry

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe., 10 Aug. 2014
I was pleased with my new shoes. But then I would expect nothing less from Clarkes. A good shoe at a knock down price. Can't be bad.

Peppa Pig: Potato City [Volume 14] [DVD]
Peppa Pig: Potato City [Volume 14] [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old granson & Peppa Pig, 4 July 2013
I am getting a little long in the tooth now to love this type of DVD.
On the other hand, my 2 year old grandson can't get enough of it.
They are quite good because the stories have a certain amount of learning information included. Such as counting, or behaviour
references.