Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Greater Manchester, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Persuader: (Jack Reacher 7)
Persuader: (Jack Reacher 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Jack!, 20 July 2014
All the usual components along with detailed descriptions of the action - I love this character! Up to mr child's usual high standard ...

61 Hours: (Jack Reacher 14)
61 Hours: (Jack Reacher 14)

5.0 out of 5 stars I still Love Jack Reacher!, 19 July 2014
I just love Jack Reacher - he's a hero and I never miss the opportunity to read about his lates exploits!

Worth Dying For: (Jack Reacher 15)
Worth Dying For: (Jack Reacher 15)

5.0 out of 5 stars Jack Reacher is a Hero!, 19 July 2014
I love Jack Reacher - he's a hero - even though I find it unlikely that a person will wander the USA with a toothbrush in his top pocket (and sometimes not even that!) I can see the concept of an ex military man not being able to settle down and getting himself involved in all sorts of quests (yes I know they are stories!) but I can easily suspend belief while I read about his exciting exploits and I rarely miss reading the latest one just to see what he's got himself into next!!

VEO Black Ultra Slim Full Body Smart Case Cover for The New iPad Air (iPad 5, 5th Generation released November 1st 2013) with Full Sleep Wake compatibility
Offered by Purplemoose007

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality cover for the ipad - fits beautifully, 19 July 2014
Excellent quality cover for the ipad - fits beautifully! Feels good in the hands, its a superb piece of kit - Its just a pity I don;t rate the actual i-pad all that highly!

Apple IPAD AIR WI-FI 64GB 64 GB 1024 MB 9.7 -inch LCD
Apple IPAD AIR WI-FI 64GB 64 GB 1024 MB 9.7 -inch LCD
Offered by ELife

3.0 out of 5 stars t like the fact that it won, 19 July 2014
Its just ok I'm afraid ... I've wondered over the years what folk found so desirable about an ipad until finally I gave in and got one mainly to run a CamRanger gizmo for remote control photography. I don;t like the fact that it won;t communicate with my other stuff (phone and laptop) I have a Samsung Galaxy Note ll and the ipad doesn;t beat it! The Samsung takes better photos and panoramas, focuses closer, takes better macro shots, is faster in its response times esp on the internet and is quite watchable with movies. The Kindle app on the Samsung is easily readable (esp in bed!) The ipad is bulky, heavy, not easy to handle in its protective cover, typing on it is awkward if like me you are a touch typist (ok I know I've seen the integral keyboard and cover and I;m thinking is it worth spending even more money ...) Unless I discover something it does that the Samsung doesn;t do better then its been £400 of 'white elephant' ....

The Two Minute Rule
The Two Minute Rule

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Robert Crais Books!, 19 July 2014
I love Robert Crais books - he weaves a story that I can always get lost in - I'm a fan and he can;t write as fast as I can read! I try not to rush through them but I find his stories hard to put down!

Just B Grip B-Glider Camera Shoulder Strap [JU0190]
Just B Grip B-Glider Camera Shoulder Strap [JU0190]
Offered by Hawks Photo Video

5.0 out of 5 stars Its as described and works exactly as described taking all ..., 19 July 2014
Its as described and works exactly as described taking all the weight from my neck, doesn't swing around too much on the hip and leaves hands free for scrambling - or in my case - two walking sticks!! It takes a bit of getting used to from a nervous point of view - it was un-natural at first not to have my camera secure in the hand strap in my hand all the time and I have made a mental note to myself not to drop the camera when taking the whole thing off - I guess I will settle into it more when I've used it more but it gets full marks from me so far!

Nickel Plated
Nickel Plated

5.0 out of 5 stars Strangely Addictive!, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Nickel Plated (Kindle Edition)
Its well written but a slightly uncomfortable read - I had to know what happened though despite the subject matter being slightly uncomfortable to me - it has a 'real feel' its applicable to today rather than a novel which made it fresh and unusual and worth finishing!

Gary Barlow: Time to Shine - The Unauthorised Biography
Gary Barlow: Time to Shine - The Unauthorised Biography

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting!, 15 Jan 2014
I enjoyed this look behind the scenes. I was interested to find out just how hard working and driven a character he was when younger and probably still is tho maybe he's slowing down a bit now! It worries me slightly that its titled unauthorised as I then wonder if perhaps some of it might not be quite true somehow? But it provided backdrop to the lives of Take That and put a new perspective on the lives of the band and how driven talented people in show business need to be to succeed.

L.A. Requiem (Cole and Pike Book 8)
L.A. Requiem (Cole and Pike Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cole & Pike Again!, 15 Jan 2014
I like the Cole and Pike duo created by Robert Crais. I read about them very tongue in cheek as I do the Jack Reacher novels by Harlen Cobham - if you're going to have a hero make him strong, masculine, superfit, super clever and always there when needed as if by intuition! But I love all that - I can suspend belief with the best of 'em!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3