Profile for Mr Steve Orridge > Reviews

Mr Steve Orridge

Panasonic SD-2501 WXC Automatic Breadmaker, White
Panasonic SD-2501 WXC Automatic Breadmaker, White

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this product, 6 Jan. 2015
This is the second Panasonic Breadmaker we have owned and is a replacement for the same model after several years of service. The previous one was used 4 to 5 times a week but eventually the non stick surface in the bread pan and on the paddle began to wear out. We did look into replacing the worn out items but thought, as it was going to cost over £60 for the two items we might as well take advantage of the offer on Amazon and buy new. No regrets so far and I don't expect us to have any.

I would recommend this product. It should give you many years of service and it does exactly what it says on the tin. As an added bonus it is lovely to be greeted with the smell of freshly baked bread in the morning!

Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scales - Black
Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scales - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smart piece of kit, 5 Nov. 2014
Very smart piece of kit. Was very easy to set up and recognises the other people using it with no problem.

Samsung EVO 64GB Micro SD SDXC Class 10 UHS-I Memory card, Upto 48MB/S with Adapter. Bulk Pack
Offered by Memory city

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Nov. 2014
A good price and gives me all the memory I need. No problems with it so far.

Crime Scene: The Ultimate Guide to Forensic Science
Crime Scene: The Ultimate Guide to Forensic Science
by Richard Platt

5.0 out of 5 stars A good starter book on Forensics, 21 July 2011
I bought this book for my son. He will soon be in his last year of secondary school and is looking around for what he wants to do when he eventually leaves. He mentioned an interest in forensics so hence the reason for buying the book. Just a quick mention to say I purchased it at a very good price and the delivery time was excellent.

My son hasn't read the book yet but I couldn't resist picking it up and reading it myself. As earlier reviewers have mentioned it is not a text book (it is, after all, only 143 pages including the index) It gives a brief overview of the different fields within Forensics and if you bear that in mind then I am sure you will find the book an interesting read. The book is split into seven main headings (At the Crime Scence, The Victim, Human Identification, The Suspect, Analysis of Evidence, Lethal Agents, Crimes Without Corpses). At the end is a, not very detailed, glossary of terms used in Forensics. Each section describes the methods used and then gives case studies of how the methods were employed and the success they had.

So, if you want to have an overview of all things Forensic then I recommend this book