Profile for Maisie > Reviews

Maisie

Skechers Drivein Ladies Trainers White 7 UK UK
Skechers Drivein Ladies Trainers White 7 UK UK

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great trainers, look neat, 2 Sept. 2015
These are great trainers, look neat, not bulky as some trainers can be. I take a size 6 1/2 but had to go for a 7, no half sizes. They were really snug and comfortable from I first put them on, really cushy insole. A few people had mentioned in their reviews that their heels were slipping out a bit due to the low rise heel on the trainers. I am very fussy and things like that could easily annoy me! But I must say, yes the heel slips a bit but really nothing to distract at all while running or training so I found them ok in this respect. I would definitely recommend - very comfortable trainers indeed.

Yes Water Based Lubrication 125ml
Yes Water Based Lubrication 125ml
Offered by The LACH Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes - great!!, 13 July 2015
Extremely good product

The Essential Dixie Chicks
The Essential Dixie Chicks

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good indeed, love the harmony of beautiful voices, 19 Nov. 2014
Very good indeed, love the harmony of beautiful voices, would definitely recommend this cd, contains 2 cd's in fact, so good value!

Ivory Machine Washable Thick Soft Shaggy Rug. Available in 4 Sizes. (66cm x 120cm)
Offered by Rugs 4 Home

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice rug but I expected it to be lighter, 2 July 2014
Nice rug but I expected it to be lighter, it's more cream coloured than ivory. But it's good quality and am pleased.

Natorigin Brown Lengthening Mascara 6g
Natorigin Brown Lengthening Mascara 6g

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good indeed for allergic eyes!, 16 Feb. 2014
The mascara is a really natural colour (I bought Brown), it looks good when on however my only reservation is that it comes off quite easy is touched. Having said that, it therefore makes washing the mascara off very easy, no need whatsoever for eye make up remover, it just washes off extremely easily. All in all a very good product and I will certainly keep using it.

The Louvre: All The Paintings
The Louvre: All The Paintings
by Anja Grebe

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 30 Aug. 2013
Wonderful pictures and information about each and every painting that the Louvre holds. I would recommend, for content very well priced.

Icon
Icon
Offered by iAlpha Technologies

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Guy!, 1 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Icon (Audio CD)
Brilliant voice, WOW! I love Josh Turner's music, melodies are great, songs just lovely, I really love this modern country style

Haywire - Deluxe
Haywire - Deluxe

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love Love Josh Turner!, 1 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Haywire - Deluxe (Audio CD)
Fantastic CD, great songs and wow what a fantastic voice this guy has, it is deeeep! So glad I found him!

Easy Learning Italian Verbs: with free Verb Wheel (Collins Easy Learning Italian)
by Collins Dictionaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 1 Aug. 2013
For those wishing to learn Italian I definitely recommend this book, my native speaking Italian teacher also recommended it to me.

Make You Feel My Love
Make You Feel My Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Adele - Make you feel my love, 31 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Make You Feel My Love (Audio CD)
Absolutely beautiful song - heartfelt lyrics that epitimise how you feel when you are truly in love.