Profile for legologic > Reviews

Content by legologic

legologic (Dublin, Ireland)

100 Tea & Coffee Filter Papers + 1 Stick, One Cup Size.
100 Tea & Coffee Filter Papers + 1 Stick, One Cup Size.
Offered by Leaf

4.0 out of 5 stars Very simple to use product, 21 Oct 2012
I've been using these bags for a few weeks now and I really love them. I've used them to make loose leaf teas and it's a very simple process.

It would be handy if there was some sort of pre-perforation for the stick to pass through. I also realise you can buy extra sticks but it would be nice if there was one spare included.

To be clear though, despite very small issues, it's much easier and quicker than any infuser I've tried. I'll be buying these again for sure.

Making It: Manufacturing Techniques for Product Design
Making It: Manufacturing Techniques for Product Design
by Chris Lefteri

4.0 out of 5 stars Great as a reference, 19 Aug 2012
The content in this book is well presented and fairly exhaustive. It's definitely more of a reference book than one you could read through but as a reference it's really great. My only small gripe is that some of the information is awkwardly or inconsistently laid out though it's only occasionally and it's not a big problem. It can sometimes be useful to browse through for inspiration or ideas.

An excellent book for industrial/product designers with some great guidelines for a multitude of production processes. I would definitely recommend it to other designers to have on their shelf.