Profile for Miss Claire m Else > Reviews

SuperLED 3 Watt 160 Lumens Metal CREE LED Head Torch Headlight
SuperLED 3 Watt 160 Lumens Metal CREE LED Head Torch Headlight
Price: 13.06

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I've bought it twice!, 1 Jan 2014
I use headlights for hours whilst I walk my dog and muck-out my horses twice a day. This light is fabulous and certainly out-ranks any other headlight i have used in the past. The only down side to it is the straps. They thought it was a good idea to put gaps in the connection between the light and the straps, causing the straps to slip out usually at the most inappropriate moment.

KED Basco Riding Hat - Black Matt, Large (55 to 60 cm)
KED Basco Riding Hat - Black Matt, Large (55 to 60 cm)

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm still waiting, 27 Sep 2013
I ordered this product at the beginning of August.....I'm still waiting for this to arrive at the end of September. Here's hoping it appears in October!

700x38c Puncture Resistant Hybrid Bicycle Tyre
700x38c Puncture Resistant Hybrid Bicycle Tyre

2.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely rubbish, 27 Sep 2013
I bought these tyres hoping they were something different from the tyres the bike mechanic put on, but they weren't. After struggling to get the tyres on, within weeks the tyres had started to bulge and were giving an uneven feeling (like riding over speed road markings) I've now had to purchase yet another set of tyres from a different maker. Here's hoping these will be less problematic

Toshiba 19DL502B2 - 19" High Definition LED TV with built-in DVD Player
Toshiba 19DL502B2 - 19" High Definition LED TV with built-in DVD Player
Price: 129.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Toshiba 19DL502B2, 27 Sep 2013
This product arrived on time and was reasonably easy to install. However the picture quality is not very sharp and even with surround sound this product sounds 'Tinny'