Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Shock Proof Hybrid Hard Plastic & Soft Silicone Two Part Outdoor Defender Case Cover For Apple iPhone 5 5S (Pink)
Offered by TechDealsUK

5.0 out of 5 stars She was very pleased with it and it fitted, 27 Sep 2014
It took a while to arrive and this case was for my Daughters phone. She was very pleased with it and it fitted well

Doctor Who - Winter Specials 2009 - Waters of Mars and The End of Time [DVD]
Doctor Who - Winter Specials 2009 - Waters of Mars and The End of Time [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Tennant

5.0 out of 5 stars I watched with her and they were brilliant. Nicely packaged, 19 Sep 2014
This was for my Daughter who is a big fan of Dr Who she has collected all of them. I watched with her and they were brilliant. Nicely packaged

Jeremy Kyle: Access All Areas [DVD]
Jeremy Kyle: Access All Areas [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD, 19 Sep 2014
This was bought for a present for my Daughter's friends birthday, so I didn't watch it. If you like that sort of thing then I'm sure you will like it.

Cooper Cases (TM) Infinite Executive Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 (AMOLED) / LTE Bluetooth Keyboard Folio in Rose Red (Premium Pleather Cover, Built-in Stand, Removable QWERTY Keyboard, Rechargeable Battery)
Offered by Tablet2Cases

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 19 Sep 2014
I waited a little while for 2 of these keyboard cases both red one 10.5 and one 8.5, they are light nice to hold, bluetooth took about 10 mins to connect on my Samsung 10.5 unit and a couple of mins on my Samsung 8.6 unit.
There is only a couple of issue I have against these case/keyboard is that it doesn't have a touch pad on it & it's quite expensive Hence the 4 stars.

Exact Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Case [TypeFOLIO Series] - Keyboard Cover Case with Removable Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard for Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Tablet Purple
Offered by Smart Shop Online

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a nice case the colour is ok, 10 Sep 2014
This is a nice case the colour is ok, a little bit dark in colour. I didn't keep it because when you put it on your lap to use you have to push the keyboard away in order to use the stand. Hence the 3 stars. It's also very heavy when the Microsoft Surface is in the case.
Also NOTE: Be aware I didn't realise this was coming from America and it costs £20 to send it back via Royal Mail.

7dayshop R7 Sport Series Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones - Built in Mic - Ideal for use with iPad, iPhone, Tablets, Smartphones, laptops and PC's using VOIP and SKYPE - Black - Eco Packaging & Travel Carry Case Included

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 29 Aug 2014
These were bought for my husband he loves them the charge lasts a long time for him he uses them with his 7inch tablet, he also loves the case it comes with. All in all he is happy

Micro USB Host OTG Adapter for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 S4 I9500 / PS3 Controller to OTG Supported Mobile and Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars I liove it, 29 Aug 2014
I think this sis a great product i tried an 80gb portable hard drive, it wouldn't recognise a 1tb drive it will work with other sd cards

ZULKY® Extra Long Micro USB 3.0 9-Pin Male to USB 2.0 Female OTG Cable for Samsung Galaxy Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F / Note 3 N9000 N9005 / Galaxy NotePro 12.2 / Galaxy S5 / Nokia Lumia 2520 Tablet - (22cm)
Offered by Midland Traders

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love this, 29 Aug 2014
I love this it product i can see all my other spare sd cards i tried an 80gb portable hard drive and it worked. I tried a 1tb portable hard drive unfortunatley it wouldn't recognise it but it is still a great product.

Galaxy S5 Case, ULAK Samsung Galaxy S5 Case, Studded Wallet Premium PU Leather Flip Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S5 with Clear Screen Protector (Samsung Galaxy S5, Rose Red)
Offered by Pandamimi--The Great ULAK Case Company

3.0 out of 5 stars Not practical, 29 Aug 2014
This case arrived quickly, although i don't use it as it only stores 2 cards so no good for me and the zip on the back opens but the cards won't fit in also if you put loose change in the zip on the back it won't close with the phone in the case. Its quite a nice case but not practical. I wouldn't recommend this unless you are using it just for the phone.

MoKo Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 Inch Android Tablet, RED (Will NOT Fit tab pro 8.4) (With Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep)
Offered by BSCstore EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 29 Aug 2014
This case arrived very quickly, i didn't have to wait with my tablet for long without a case. This case is brilliant it really holds with the good magnetic stand, after having several cases this would be the one i would go for every time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7