Profile for mummycorky > Reviews

Content by mummycorky

mummycorky

Page: 1 | 2
LeapFrog Explorer App Centre Download Card (for LeapPad and Leapster)
LeapFrog Explorer App Centre Download Card (for LeapPad and Leapster)
Price: 11.23

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 28 Mar 2013
this little app card is great value for money if you can get it at the right price. I paid under 10 for this and the value of the card enclosed is 15 so at the right price you are getting great value for money. The card is used in the Leapfrog appstore where there is plenty of content including ebooks, mini games and videos. You can even buy full games so it can be a very good way of purchasing content for your Leappad.

Handbag Organiser, Liner, Insert 12 Pockets Large - Apple Green - Chelsy
Handbag Organiser, Liner, Insert 12 Pockets Large - Apple Green - Chelsy
Offered by JNimports
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars really really useful, 28 Mar 2013
I've been looking for something like this for a while and this completely fits the bill. It has lots of different storage pockets and poppers that allow you to change the width of the liner to suit your bag. I really love that I can now change handbags without having to decant all the contents separately.

Sesame Street: Elmo's Dinosaurs [DVD]
Sesame Street: Elmo's Dinosaurs [DVD]
Offered by Discs4all
Price: 5.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Mar 2013
This DVD was purchased after renting Elmo and the Bookenears from our local library. It has been a huge hit with all three of my children (5,4 and 2 years). I like the way that there are lots of different sections to it and it has a very catchy song too :@)

SODIAL(TM) 3 in 1 Bundle Stylus / Styli Pen - White Pink Purple - for iPod Touch 3g, 4g, Motorola Xoom iPad 2 Kindle Fire Nook eBook Reader Andriod Tablet Touchscreen and Cell Phone iPhone 3G / 3GS /4 / 4S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Note, Motoroal Driod 4, RAZR, Bionic, HTC Evo 4G, Blackberry, LG Connect, Samsung Attain, New iPad3 Universal Colored Stylus Pen

3.0 out of 5 stars good for the pice, 28 Mar 2013
I ordered these to use with my Kindle Fire so that my son can practice writing his letters with a downloaded add, better than tracing with his finger. They are not the best quality and the end fell off one, but I managed to pop it back on, and it probably happened because I'd been lugging it around in my handbag. They do the job but I wont expect them to be very long lasting.

My First Gruffalo: Colours
My First Gruffalo: Colours
by Julia Donaldson
Edition: Board book
Price: 4.76

4.0 out of 5 stars nice book, 28 Mar 2013
I bought this for my 2 year old's birthday, its a nice book, good quality but not a lot of content.

Melissa & Doug Lanky Legs Lion
Melissa & Doug Lanky Legs Lion
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, 28 Mar 2013
this is a really nice cuddly toy, my 2 year old loves it. well made, good quality and you can even get him to stand up :@)

Hot Wheels 5 Vehicle Pack (Pack may vary)
Hot Wheels 5 Vehicle Pack (Pack may vary)
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent as a birthday present, 28 Mar 2013
These cars are good value. We bought them for a birthday present and the little boy who received them was very happy.

Ready Steady Ride Tilt N Turn Scooter
Ready Steady Ride Tilt N Turn Scooter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 28 Mar 2013
Bought for our 2 year olds birthday as he wants to be like his big brothers and it is excellent. Good value and lightweight so he can manage to scoot on it already even though the handle is a little high for him. Probably wouldn't last as long with an older heavier child but brilliant as a first scooter.

Star Wars: Phonics Boxed Set
Star Wars: Phonics Boxed Set
by Quinlan B Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for my 5 year old in Reception class, 28 Mar 2013
I bought these not quite sure what to expect but I'm very pleased with them. My 5 year old loves them and takes them to bed with him every night. They are short books but that its perfect for first readers. There are a few longer words that we are helping with but I think that overall the fact that they are Star Wars gives them a grown up feel and really boosts confidence.

Madeleines & Muffins (The Australian Women's Weekly Essentials)
Madeleines & Muffins (The Australian Women's Weekly Essentials)
by Australian Women's Weekly
Price: 6.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic recipes, 28 Mar 2013
I really like Australian Women's Weekly cook books as they are straightforward and the recipes are fail safe I would highly recommend this book for anyone looking for inspiration for a few homemade treats.

Page: 1 | 2