Profile for Gill > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Warrior's Princess
The Warrior's Princess

5.0 out of 5 stars Absorbing, 14 Mar. 2015
This is the third or fourth time I have read this book and yet, as before, I cannot put it down until I have devoured it.

I love the author's interpretation of events and her acumen in her research of this period.

I have read all the books by this author and feel the same about those books as I do about this one. Hope there are more to come

Womens Super Soft Nappa Leather Shoulder Bag / Handbag with Two Main Zipped Compartments ( Black )
Offered by Leather Express Dispatch

1.0 out of 5 stars I did not like this bag at all and it ended up in ..., 21 Nov. 2014
I did not like this bag at all and it ended up in a charity bag. I found it very smelly and not the bag I thought it was from the description and the reviews.

Round Footstool BLACK - Bean Bag Foot Rest
Round Footstool BLACK - Bean Bag Foot Rest
Offered by Comfort Co

5.0 out of 5 stars He is very pleased with the stool and finds it very comfortable, 21 Nov. 2014
Bought this foot stool for my son as he spends a lot of his spare time on computer. He is very pleased with the stool and finds it very comfortable.

Mr Brightly's Evening Off
Mr Brightly's Evening Off

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 21 Nov. 2014
was ok but not as good as other books I have read and enjoyed by this author.

Sanguine Tweezers - Slant Tip - Stainless Steel (Black)
Sanguine Tweezers - Slant Tip - Stainless Steel (Black)
Offered by Sanguine Scissors Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Found these on Amazon and they are brilliant so much better than my old ones, 21 Nov. 2014
Have been looking for a pair of tweezers for a while now but couldn't find any suitable for the price I wanted to pay. Found these on Amazon and they are brilliant so much better than my old ones.

The Magus of Hay (Merrily Watkins Mysteries Book 12)
The Magus of Hay (Merrily Watkins Mysteries Book 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another one I could not put down, 9 Jan. 2014
Loved this book as I have loved all the Merrily Watkin books, missed Jane, Lol and Gomer a bit but loved meeting up with the Thorogoods and Bliss again together with all the new characters. I really hope that Mr Rickman is thinking strongly about writing another Merrily Watkin's but would like to say that I do realise that the amount of research he does for all his books must be exhausting but resulting in my view a cracking good book.

Catherine Lansfield Alicia Duck Egg Bedspread
Catherine Lansfield Alicia Duck Egg Bedspread

4.0 out of 5 stars bedspread, 30 Nov. 2013
I have been looking for a bed spread for some time now but could not seem to find one that I really liked. I saw this one and decided I liked the look of it and so bought it. Whilst I do like it I am slightly disappointed that the coloure "duck egg blue" in reality, has more than a sheen of green in it rather than the blue shown in the picture but I decided to keep it anyway.

Braun Oral-B Vitality Sensitive Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush
Braun Oral-B Vitality Sensitive Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush
Offered by ilikebargain UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Sensitive teeth, 31 Aug. 2013
Bought this brush because I suffer from dental plaque even though I brush thoroughly twice a day, floss and use inter dental brushes. A friend said they suffered a similar complaint, but since buying and using the Oral B Vitality brush it had brought her problem to a more manageable level. I bought the sensitive brush because I have sensitive teeth. It has worked well for me and I have no complaints as to whether it has helped with the plaque problem, I really won't know until I have had my six monthly check up with the dentist.

Kitchen Craft Expanding Stay Fresh Acrylic Bread Keeper
Kitchen Craft Expanding Stay Fresh Acrylic Bread Keeper

2.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Craft bread keeper., 5 May 2013
I not only bought this item to enable me to cut bread to the required slice but also as a bread saver. Whilst the cutting side of it worked alright I found that it most certainly did not keep my bread fresh. I have since bought a different bread saver which does keep my bread fresh and am more than happy with it and the Kitchen Craft one has been resigned to the back of the cupboard.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 13, 2013 4:10 AM BST

The Silent World of Nicholas Quinn (Inspector Morse Series Book 3)
The Silent World of Nicholas Quinn (Inspector Morse Series Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this book., 26 Mar. 2013
Enjoyed this book but probably not as much as other Inspector Morse books I have read over the years. Having said that I found it hard to put it down until I had finished the book.

Page: 1 | 2