Profile for keith > Reviews

Corporate Finance
Corporate Finance
by David Hillier

1.0 out of 5 stars Received wrong book, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Corporate Finance (Paperback)
I ordered this book for my son but I received a second hand book instead. the book I received was sent back by post and left me £5.60 out of pocket..

Shower Cable 10mm 6242YH Twin & Earth - 15metre cut length
Shower Cable 10mm 6242YH Twin & Earth - 15metre cut length
Offered by BulbsTubes

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent price, 12 Oct 2013
Made for the job.I had an electrician run in a new cooker supply and this length of cable for the price was perfect.

Principles of Corporate Finance - Global Edition
Principles of Corporate Finance - Global Edition
by Richard A Brealey

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, 12 Oct 2013
Book arrived promptly and as described. I had a issue with another seller which seemed to be mixed up with this order, but I would definitely order again from them. The book was for my son in Uni and it was sold at a good price in a new condition.

Polished Chrome Double Cooker Switch With Socket (2 Gang, White Insert)
Polished Chrome Double Cooker Switch With Socket (2 Gang, White Insert)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great, 30 Sep 2013
I had a new cooker supply run in and bought this to give indication of power on light and spare socket. The item is of good quality and looks great.

GP Alkaline Battery 11A GP11A L1016 6V - Pack of 5 GP11A-C5
GP Alkaline Battery 11A GP11A L1016 6V - Pack of 5 GP11A-C5
Offered by Premier Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement battaries at a excellent price, 30 Sep 2013
I bought these to replace my garage door remote fobs and they work great. They are also cheap and last well.

Replacement Remote Control for PHILIPS HDT8520
Replacement Remote Control for PHILIPS HDT8520
Offered by BUYME

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says, 30 Sep 2013
My Brother asked me to order a replacement remote for his Phillips HDT8520. I was a little sceptical before it arrived, but it works straight out of the box with no problems, great!

Darlac Plastic 4 Way Tap Manifold
Darlac Plastic 4 Way Tap Manifold
Offered by HOUSEWARES-ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: Darlac Plastic 4 Way Tap Manifold
I purchased this 2nd one because it works great and I wanted a second one to supply my garden and hanging baskets. It is easy to fit and easy to use.

LG GW620 Micro USB 3 Pin Mains / Wall Charger Cable Lead - CE - ROHS - UK Approved - By iTechCover
Offered by Phone M8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars lg gw620 phone charger, 13 Nov 2011
Bought this product for my wifes LG gw620 phone. Charger works great and it was cheap. There is a light up indication on the plug when power is on, would recommend.

De'Longhi BCO410 Front Loading 15-Bar Combi Coffee Machine
De'Longhi BCO410 Front Loading 15-Bar Combi Coffee Machine
Offered by PreisCompany

4.0 out of 5 stars De'Longhi BCO410 Front Loading 15-Bar Combi Coffee Machine, 12 Sep 2011
as previously stated, you get what you pay for, it does the job fine. it isn't the best on the market but your not paying the inflated price of the best. The expresso water tank can be lifted out for filling and cleaning and the filter tank slides out to make filling easier. The machine came with a pack of paper filters, I would prefer it myself if they would supply a permenant filter, also the water level gauge glass would be more clear if there was a ball float, but thats just me being fussy. All in all not a bad machine.

Draper 73397 900-Watt SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill Kit
Draper 73397 900-Watt SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars SDS -Plus Rotary Hammer Drill, 13 Jun 2011
Item arived in specified time well packaged. I bought the drill having read previous reviews about the work people had done. I wanted the drill to break a few areas of my living room floor that had old thick tiles and concrete. I inserted one of the chiseles that came as a set within the box and proceeded to break up my floor. I couldn't beleive how easy it was, having tried to chisel them out by hand with no success. The only thing I at to watch was myself getting carried away with the chisel. Having finished my first job I decided to cut a rainwater gully into concrete alongside my garage, again no problem. Yes item is heavy and not recommended for normaal drilling but any heavy duty work its great for and for the price you can't go wrong.Draper 73397 900-Watt SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Drill Kit