Profile for F. Moorhouse > Reviews

Content by F. Moorhouse

F. Moorhouse

Page: 1 | 2
World Map Pin Board Framed In Oak Wood Includes Pins - 96.5 x 66 cms (Approx 38 x 26 inches)
Offered by iposters

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this map, 17 April 2014
I received the map kindly delivered to France in perfect condition. I haven't used it as a pinboard as I really like the map and don't want to damage it!

Central America (Lonely Planet Shoestring Guide)
Central America (Lonely Planet Shoestring Guide)
by Robert Reid

5.0 out of 5 stars lifesaver, brilliant book, 8 Nov 2012
This was my bible for the three months I travelled central america. I do not know how I would have done without it. It's a nice and sturdy book, the pages thick enough for me to make notes on. The suggestions were brilliant, and I managed to map my route out. Only fault would be more detailed information about border crossing, since it was the scariest part of the travels.

DKNY Ladies Watch NY4981 with Black Dial and Black Ceramic Strap
DKNY Ladies Watch NY4981 with Black Dial and Black Ceramic Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars love this watch, 8 Nov 2012
very nice watch, good screen no scratches yet after over a year. love the black ceramic strap, no scratches on that either although I wear it every day. Really well made i've made the strap quite small for my wrists but that hasn't made it look odd on me.

Dyson Groom Tool Vacuum-Assisted Dog Groomer
Dyson Groom Tool Vacuum-Assisted Dog Groomer

3.0 out of 5 stars only works on fine hair dogs, 8 Nov 2012
I find that the spindles on the brush are too thin for my collie and doesn't do a great job, and she certainly doesn't like it. Quite expensive for what it was, only would work on thing haired dogs. Not suitable for thick coats.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 28, 2012 1:50 PM GMT

Vestalife Firefly Colourful Speaker Dock for iPod and iPhone -Black
Vestalife Firefly Colourful Speaker Dock for iPod and iPhone -Black

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit flimsy, 8 Nov 2012
Unfortunately nowhere near as good as my logitech speakers. I bought these for my boyfriend but they weren't sturdy enough and within a few months he had broken one of the "wings" off so it didn't look as trendy. Also it's annoying as it has to be plugged in all the time.

Sennheiser CX 400 II Precision Noise Isolating Ear-canal Phones with Integrated Volume Control - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound and noise reduction, 8 Feb 2011
The sound is very good - I bought these to replace my standard ipod earphones. I do however find them a little uncomfortable to wear for long periods of time, but they were excellent for blocking out sound, and I used by the noisy kids pool and - handy earplugs!

The Rough Guide to Thailand
The Rough Guide to Thailand
by Lucy Ridout

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning travellers: the pages fall out, 8 Feb 2011
I was quite happy with the content of the book, I still prefer lonely planet, but I had read poor reviews on LPs equivalent, so I went for Rough Guide. However, the pages were too thin and most of the lovely colourful pictures fell out within a week of using it. I only went on holiday for 10days in Koh Samui, and stayed in a nice hotel, I can't imagine it would work for a backpacker.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2012 9:50 AM GMT

Logitech N100 Laptop/ Notebook Cooling Pad
Logitech N100 Laptop/ Notebook Cooling Pad

4.0 out of 5 stars a useful tool, 6 Oct 2010
It works well on lap, in bed, and on desk, but just one thing, my sony laptop doesnt stay on it very well and i have had to buy some extra non-slip pads to stick on to stop it from slipping off.

The World's Greatest Short Stories (Dover Thrift Editions)
The World's Greatest Short Stories (Dover Thrift Editions)
by James Daley

3.0 out of 5 stars quite a range, 6 Oct 2010
A little bit disappointed, as a great lover of short stories I was hoping for stories similar the great authors such as Guy de Maupassant and Roald Dahl, however these stories had profound meanings which I struggled to grasp (it felt a little like the English GCSE Literature Anthology) and often ended abruptly with no real story line. I find it hard to believe these are the world's greatest short stories, as the Yellow Wallpaper was terribly confusing. Perhaps I am not appreciative enough of their literary greatness.

Targus Laptop Skin - Notebook Sleeve - 14.1 Inch - Black/Grey
Targus Laptop Skin - Notebook Sleeve - 14.1 Inch - Black/Grey
Offered by VA Home Depot

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 5 Dec 2009
Really nice case, practical and fits perfectly my Sony Vaio 14'1". The colour is good as it doesnt look brash. A very satisfied customer!

Page: 1 | 2