Profile for Mr > Reviews

Content by Mr

Mr (Bleadon, United Kingdom)

Mira Event XS Manual Power Shower White 1.1532.014
Mira Event XS Manual Power Shower White 1.1532.014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shower at an excellent price, 3 Nov 2012
We had one of these for 10 years in our old house and it was used daily without the slightest problem. If our new house didn't have a combi boiler we'd have another in a heartbeat.

Don't understand the complaints about it being fiddly to fit. I found it quite the opposite.

Highly recommended.

Nicola Benedetti: Mendelssohn, MacMillan, Mozart
Nicola Benedetti: Mendelssohn, MacMillan, Mozart
Price: 10.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 17 Aug 2010
Nicola Benedetti is one talented violinist! The Mendelssohn is my personal favourite so its a real treat to hear it performed by a home-grown talent. Its a beautiful selection of music.

Fantasie
Fantasie
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sublime, 17 Aug 2010
This review is from: Fantasie (Audio CD)
I've lost count of the hours I've spent listening to this album. Quite simply; its wonderful and it gives me so much pleasure to listen to it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2013 3:42 PM GMT

You Can Heal Yourself: Bio-Energy and the Power of Self-Healing
You Can Heal Yourself: Bio-Energy and the Power of Self-Healing
by Seka Nikolic

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, 16 Aug 2010
As other reviewers have already pointed out, there is nothing in here that will help you to heal yourself. Most of the book is frankly, an autobiographical sales pitch.

The tips on how to improve your health are just common sense; eat healthily, avoid stress, do some exercise. Nothing enlightening in that. The only thing in here which you may not have read before is about geopathic stress, but there are far better resources on that topic than this book.

If you're interested in geopathic stress you'd be better off researching it using that well-known search engine. You'll learn a lot more about it that way than you'll get from this book.

And finally; I have actually had treatment from SN and despite her assurances that it would work, it did nothing to improve my health. It was a very expensive mistake and I would not recommend her. If you're ill and think she's your last hope at recovery think long and hard before you trust her. Buyer beware!

Faveo Womens D+ Perk-Ups (1 Pair supplied)
Faveo Womens D+ Perk-Ups (1 Pair supplied)
Price: 34.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not do what it says on the tin, 16 Aug 2010
This product is awful. I followed the manufacturers instructions to the letter and it didn't work.

Firstly, it doesn't adhere to the skin, so when you try to adjust it, it moves and slips and falls off. On the one occasion when I finally managed to fix one in place, when I bent over to put the second one on, the first one fell off.

I tried for 3 consecutive days to get it to work; it does not work. I contacted Faveo customer support and was ignored. When I bought it I thought it sounded too good to be true and it was.

In contrast however, Amazons customer service has been wonderful.