Profile for Mr. P. Gilchrist > Reviews

Content by Mr. P. Gilchrist

Mr. P. Gilchrist

Thermos Stainless King Food Flask 0.47L Blue
Thermos Stainless King Food Flask 0.47L Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - if you follow the instructions!, 22 Jan. 2014
Great product. Nicely made, robust. Does what it says - i fill it at 06:30 and the food is still piping got at 12:30 when i have lunch.

Couple of things though to those who say it doesnt work

(1) make sure you "prime" it with boiling water first for at least five mins.
(2) make sure you dont let the food contents touch the inside of the black plastic screw cap (ie, dont overfill)
(3) make sure you keep it upright, ie, dont let the food touch the lid.

A small amount of heat dissipates through the plastic lid, and this is normal, BUT if you dont follow the above your food will not retain its heat. Simples.

TP-Link TL-WPA281 300Mbps AV200 Wireless N Powerline Extender
TP-Link TL-WPA281 300Mbps AV200 Wireless N Powerline Extender
Offered by UKStocked

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin., 12 Feb. 2013
Great little product that was the perfect solution to my problems.

Our main wireless point is at one end of our house, meaning we've never been able to have wireless upstairs.

I did plug in a couple of powerline extenders upstairs - one for the PC in the study and one just to plug in my laptop in bed. Not much use for wifey and sons ipads though.

Came across this, and as someone else said - i had it running in about 3 minutes flat. Very easy to set up and works perfectly.

Logitech Wireless Desktop MX 3200 Laser
Logitech Wireless Desktop MX 3200 Laser

4.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased, 10 Oct. 2008
I'm using this unit as we speak and i think its great. I dont see any problems with the size of the writing on the keys as someone else has said - looks fine to me, though maybe they've updated the keys since a year ago?

Easy set up, well built, some nice functionality with it - a bit pricey perhaps, but overall i'm well pleased.

I guess price would stop it getting the full five stars from me - it should be maybe £39.99 not the £55 or so at time of writing.

SAMSUNG ML-2010 Compact Personal Laser Printer
SAMSUNG ML-2010 Compact Personal Laser Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 28 Feb. 2008
Great little printer. We used it to print invoices for our small business. No problems with paper, no problems with smudging. Would suggest if it does that for you, try thinner or thicker paper. Recommended.