Profile for Wa > Reviews

Content by Wa

Wa

PRO Mechanics Folding Creeper. Flips from Creeper Board to SEAT in 2 seconds!
PRO Mechanics Folding Creeper. Flips from Creeper Board to SEAT in 2 seconds!
Offered by Web Trader Warehouse
Price: 35.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I would highly recommend this folding creeper, 7 July 2014
I would highly recommend this folding creeper. I have sore knees and it allows me to get around without standing up!! In the creeper position it is also very good!!

66Fit Pelvic Cushion Firm Elite - Blue, 37.5 X 38 X 9/2 cm
66Fit Pelvic Cushion Firm Elite - Blue, 37.5 X 38 X 9/2 cm
Price: 22.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Pelvic Cushion Firm Elite, 2 Jun 2014
This cushion is very firm and serves it's purpose well!! Do not be fooled into buying cheaper cushions, you will be disappointed!!

Reflecta x7-Scan Film Scanner
Reflecta x7-Scan Film Scanner
Offered by Hawks Photo Video
Price: 112.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Reflecta X7 Scanner, 28 April 2014
Great scanner!! I have lots of slides from yesteryear and I was attempting to copy some with a flat bed scanner, it was so slow!! this scanner is so fast it is unbelievable. If I had not of experienced it for myself I would not believe the quality and speed. Very pleased and would highly recommend to anyone!!

Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection (Xbox 360)
Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection (Xbox 360)
Offered by Shop4World
Price: 13.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Kinect Sports, 8 Mar 2014
Very prompt delivery, received in good condition. We have been enjoying the exercise. Grandchildren think it is fantastic. Enjoying some good family fun!!

Steers Special seasoning salt - 200g
Steers Special seasoning salt - 200g
Offered by Buy South Africa Online
Price: 2.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Steers, 23 Aug 2013
We were pleased to purchase a supply of Steers Seasoning Salt. My grandchildren love it and so do I. It now comes in new packaging !!

Gadgeo Black Genuine Real Black Leather Folding Flip Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 with Screen Protector and Cleaning Cloth
Offered by accessories-4-mobiles
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Ace Cover, 23 Oct 2012
I wanted to protect my new phone, so I purchased this cover. I am not disappointed it is great. Would recommend it to anyone. Delivery was exceptionally quick, would use this supplier again.